Game Logs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

dragon2 -> Game Logs (10/3/2007 6:55:34 PM)

just as i have stated in another thread, i do love this game and all of the potential it has and think David has done a wonderful job on it,

But probably my major complaint is with the game logs. Just played a game where one team scored and the other teams kicker kicked the extra point and then that team got credit for the touchdown also.

it was an 83 yd run and neither team got credit for it. and As mentioned in another post, sometimes a penalty is being added to a players rushing yards.

The time is also showing up incorrectly, and the game log doesn't seem to go to the end of the game.

If the game logs are wrong then the stats are also wrong. Is there a fix coming from this.

elmerlee -> RE: Game Logs (10/5/2007 6:04:23 PM)

I would suggest you SO NOT DELETE THIS POST.

MjH -> RE: Game Logs (10/5/2007 6:19:21 PM)

Why would the post be deleted?

David Winter -> RE: Game Logs (10/5/2007 8:16:03 PM)

Hi.

Could you please email me one of the game logs you're refering too. Please zip up and send to support@wintervalley.com

thanks
David

David Winter -> RE: Game Logs (10/5/2007 8:40:26 PM)

I have no intention of removing posts that are posted in a respectful manor, are not trolling attempts, and are not disruptive to the forum community. That means that 99.999% of the posts are safe from removal.

There is a zero tolerance policy on trolling and any other form of disruptive post. Any posting deemed to fall into either of those categories will be removed at the discretion of the moderators. Everyone posting to this forum agreed to that as part of the forum sign up process. Customer or not, anyone not willing to abide by the rules of the forum can simply not post here.

Dragon2: I apologize for this attempted thread hijack. We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

thank you
David

elmerlee -> RE: Game Logs (10/5/2007 11:29:01 PM)

Just exactly what is a troll and what is trolling ?

elmerlee -> RE: Game Logs (10/5/2007 11:50:27 PM)

Found this Wiki-

"An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response."

Not my intent in any way. I don't want or need attention from this or any sight.

In my case contrary to what. Most of my comments agree to statements posted. They may be with complaints of others just to let people reading the board know that more are having trouble than the few that starr threads.

I own this game and others sold by Matrix. This is the only one not worth the time or money involved. Sorry but that is how I feel.

Lets face it. People come on here wondering if they should buy this game. They need to know that 7,8,9,10 years of development has not produced anything near a completed game.

Now I know this will be deleted. Ok. If it is I'll just post on another board or two devoted to improving the quality of software
gaming

David Winter -> RE: Game Logs (10/6/2007 1:22:56 AM)

Maximum-Football is a very complete product providing extensive functionality and features. While it may not provide all the functionality you were hoping to see, the functionality included in the game has always been very clearly made known. So I'm sorry if you purchased the game expecting to see an unadvertised feature, but there's nothing I can do about that. I seem to recall telling you specifically to not buy the game because I knew the feature set you were looking for was not included. Maybe I have confused you with someone else, but I definitely recall the conversation.

A tremendous amount of people have purchased the game and are very much enjoying it, in spite of whatever comments you feel you need to post here. That said, you have already posted your opinion of the game and you state quite clearly you feel it was money well spent.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1394123&mpage=1&key=?

In any event, the customer posting the original question has had his answer provided off line.

Dragon2: I apologise again for the hijacked thread. I hope our emails have dealt with the question sufficiently.

I'm now locking a thread that has gone completely off topic.

thank you
David

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI