Links to Enhanced Full Mod WITH Patches Applied (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Alby -> Links to Enhanced Full Mod WITH Patches Applied (10/5/2007 2:22:13 AM)

Ok, I have uploaded the FULL Enhanced DV and DVRN mods With the latest 3 patches already applied.
(see the 'clearing up confusion' thread to see what the patches are)
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1564648

File size is about 68 megs.
The Mod name now has "patched" in the title and also will read patched in the Modswapper 'pane'
Hope this helps some of you out
[;)]

Enhanced DV Patched - http://www.mediafire.com/?5ylkom3n4wz

Enhanced DVRN Patched - http://www.mediafire.com/?bh1jgzjgd4z

Goblin -> RE: Links to Enhanced Full Mod WITH Patches Applied (10/5/2007 2:24:40 AM)

Great idea, Alby. I think more people will use it without them having to worry about several patches. Kudos. [&o]

Goblin

Alby -> RE: Links to Enhanced Full Mod WITH Patches Applied (10/5/2007 2:26:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Goblin

Great idea, Alby. I think more people will use it without them having to worry about several patches. Kudos. [&o]

Goblin

you gonna sticky this one?
[:)]

EDIT: DAMN THAT WAS FAST...LOL
[&o]

Goblin -> RE: Links to Enhanced Full Mod WITH Patches Applied (10/5/2007 2:40:46 AM)

[:'(]

StephanFH -> RE: Links to Enhanced Full Mod WITH Patches Applied (10/5/2007 12:37:15 PM)

Thank you, Thank you.
[&o]

StephanFH -> RE: Links to Enhanced Full Mod WITH Patches Applied (10/6/2007 12:59:18 AM)

Sorry Alby, one more question.
A good friend will be installing over the weekend. He needs to download and upgrade through to which version before he can use modswapper to to install DVRN-patched?
Thanks Alby,
Stephan

Goblin -> RE: Links to Enhanced Full Mod WITH Patches Applied (10/6/2007 4:03:03 AM)

8.403, though straight 8.4 should work.

FlashfyreSP -> RE: Links to Enhanced Full Mod WITH Patches Applied (10/6/2007 4:17:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: StephanFH

Sorry Alby, one more question.
A good friend will be installing over the weekend. He needs to download and upgrade through to which version before he can use modswapper to to install DVRN-patched?
Thanks Alby,
Stephan

8.2 is the minimum needed...since it introduces the ModSwapper program. Enhanced uses a slightly modified 8.403 Mech.exe file, as well as new graphics and OOB files, so there is no need to do the 8.3 and 8.403 upgrades as well.

Calerom1965 -> RE: Links to Enhanced Full Mod WITH Patches Applied (11/30/2007 12:32:58 PM)

Hello All,

I have tried to install the DV patched but the Modswap program tells me that I must have SPWAW version 8.20. And refuses to install the mod.The point is I do have the 8.403 version !!! It's the one I have downloaded when purchasing SPWAW GE.

Please help....

Marcos1965

Calerom1965 -> RE: Links to Enhanced Full Mod WITH Patches Applied (11/30/2007 1:56:12 PM)

Hello All,

I've solve the issue.....
Removing the VERSION REQUIRED = 8.2-8.x sentence from the mod ini  file.
I don't know if this solution has already been proposed, I didn't go through all the posts....

In any case, I can enjoy this Enhanced version...

Regards

Marcos1965

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI