Question on the General's Edition (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Major SNAFU_M -> Question on the General's Edition (10/7/2007 8:28:53 PM)

Hi all,

So I am loving SP:WaW so far and I have decided to stick with the ENH version(s).

So that being the case, what would the benefits be to purchasing the General's Edition? Are the Campaigns ENH compatible? What else changes in the game? Can non General's Edition players PBEM with General's Edition players?

Alby -> RE: Question on the General's Edition (10/7/2007 8:32:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Major SNAFU

Hi all,

So I am loving SP:WaW so far and I have decided to stick with the ENH version(s).

So that being the case, what would the benefits be to purchasing the General's Edition? Are the Campaigns ENH compatible? What else changes in the game? Can non General's Edition players PBEM with General's Edition players?

The Generals edition comes with the 4 Mega Campaigns, which at this point, could possibly be played with Enhanced, but different OOBs were used for those, so there may be numerous oddities..so playing the megas with Enhanced is not advised.
for PBEM play, both players should be using the same version...I.E. Enhanced DV vs Enhanced DV...8.3 vs 8.3, etc etc......"Generals Editon" was just a name given to the "Package"

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI