Substitutions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

dragon2 -> Substitutions (10/7/2007 11:34:57 PM)

Is anyone having problems like I am with substitutions? I have a lot of substitutions on 1st downs after punts. I have never seen my backup tight end enter the game or backup fullback come in at a fullback position, although they are on special teams and play. usually a backup fullback will come in as a backup tightend only. the 2nd string rb will come in at fb.. I have seen a Qb at the wide reciever position, a FB at defensive end, a WR at Safety, and a Kicker as QB, and a DE at LB. I have not seen my backup DE's play on the defensive line, but have had 4 Defensive tackles at one time.

What is the use of the depth charts if i cannot have the people come in correctly. I know I can turn this feature off, but want to know if it is just a problem for me.

I am still happy with the game, but a little frustrated with this aspect, and with the game logs. otherwise the game looks great and plays well.

DreamTeams -> RE: Substitutions (10/8/2007 6:09:45 AM)

How do you turn off the depth chart and what replaces it?

dragon2 -> RE: Substitutions (10/9/2007 2:09:56 AM)

I am sorry, i meant to say you can turn the fatigue off, so you don't have the problems with substitutions

Marauders -> RE: Substitutions (10/9/2007 2:48:45 AM)

There may have been a fatigue issue causing that.

It may already have been fixed.

dragon2 -> RE: Substitutions (10/9/2007 6:15:08 AM)

Thanks for the info Marauders, i hope that is true.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI