Closing Boxscore Screens (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

Nukester -> Closing Boxscore Screens (10/11/2007 5:45:23 AM)

Im currently running version 1.70b, and this appears to only happen when looking at a boxscore through a team "Schedule Calander", not when looking at boxscores through the "Games" button at the bottom of the screen.

At the beginning of my season (real player season starting in 1903), when looking at boxscores I had to click close button twice to close a boxscore screen. Clicking it once would look like it was closing the screen, and would say "Please wait" and flash, but the boxscore screen would come back up. Now I am about 4 weeks into the season, and I now have to click the close button 3 times in order for it to close (flashes and says "please wait", goes back to boxscore, click close again, flashes and says "please wait", goes back to boxscore screen, click close and it finally closes)

Anyone else seeing this ?

target762 -> RE: Closing Boxscore Screens (10/13/2007 2:59:38 AM)

I remember it doing something like that, but I haven't noticed it since I upgraded to 1.70b. I'll try to see if it still does it.

target762 -> RE: Closing Boxscore Screens (10/13/2007 3:05:26 AM)

I just tried it, but it worked fine. I don't think there are any other adverse effects to this, just an irritation of having a few extra clicks.

Frozen Stiffer -> RE: Closing Boxscore Screens (10/13/2007 8:18:22 AM)

You know, I've never had this problem with regular game screens. The only time a screen doesn't close on the first "try" is when I'm looking at a player card through a 3rd party add-in. If I'm looking a list or report of some sort, then select a particular player, his card will come up (as expected). When I try to close it however, it does close... but then it comes back up again. If I initiate the close a second time, it closes fine.

There's never any error or crash and it has no impact on the game otherwise. Frustrating? A little. Rampage-worthy? Naaah.

Nukester -> RE: Closing Boxscore Screens (10/13/2007 7:14:12 PM)

I know it doesnt have any effect on the game, and I never said it was rampageworthy, but it IS quite annoying having to click a screen 2 or 3 times to get it to close. As Ive said, It seems to only happen to me when looking at a boxscore through the team screen "Schedule Calander". I dont recall it happening when looking at the boxscores through the "Game" button at the bottom of the screen at all. Ill keep tabs on it to see if I can figure out some sort of pattern

Frozen Stiffer -> RE: Closing Boxscore Screens (10/16/2007 12:15:29 AM)

Nukester,

I tried to duplicate this scenario. I'm running v1.70b myself and after going into my Marlins' Front Office page, I accessed the Schedule Calendar and selected the Box Score from our last game (a 4-3 loss vs. the Mets). I clicked on the CLOSE button and it closed the window, taking me back to the Calendar. I didn't have to do it more than once.

Did I miss a step?

Nukester -> RE: Closing Boxscore Screens (10/17/2007 7:48:41 AM)

I just noticed it doesnt do this with the online league Im in, and I use version 1.51 for that. the one Im having problems with is now version 1.70c

Nukester -> RE: Closing Boxscore Screens (10/17/2007 7:50:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Frozen Stiffer

Nukester,

I tried to duplicate this scenario. I'm running v1.70b myself and after going into my Marlins' Front Office page, I accessed the Schedule Calendar and selected the Box Score from our last game (a 4-3 loss vs. the Mets). I clicked on the CLOSE button and it closed the window, taking me back to the Calendar. I didn't have to do it more than once.

Did I miss a step?

No, thats what Im doing. I just said forget it, and now access the boxscores through the Games button again

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI