Auto Centering (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> TOAW III Support

Iron Dragon -> Auto Centering (10/12/2007 7:12:56 AM)

I may be alittle slow on the uptake, but is there a way to disable the auto-centering feature under the latest patch. I took a blow to the head at some point in my career, and trying to follow the constant screen jumping actually makes me nauseous.
Thanks.

secadegas -> RE: Auto Centering (10/12/2007 3:09:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iron Dragon

I may be alittle slow on the uptake, but is there a way to disable the auto-centering feature under the latest patch. I took a blow to the head at some point in my career, and trying to follow the constant screen jumping actually makes me nauseous.
Thanks.

Ditto, extremely annoying

It was promised will be optional on next patch...

Meanwhile [8D] ... [8|]

lonebushi -> RE: Auto Centering (10/29/2007 2:11:49 PM)

I quote! [&o]

Veers -> RE: Auto Centering (10/29/2007 2:26:27 PM)

While I agree that new features should be optional, I just want to throw in that some of us are very happy with the new aut-centering, well, at least one of us. :D

secadegas -> RE: Auto Centering (10/29/2007 4:02:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Veers

While I agree that new features should be optional, I just want to throw in that some of us are very happy with the new aut-centering, well, at least one of us. :D

And it's good you beeing confortable with this feature.

The problem here is this feature (which is redundant as any experienced player knows you could always center the select unit by clicking on the unit panel) beeing imposed to everyboby...

I don't like it, strongly disturbs my playing enjoyment and i can't wait to see it optional.

Optional... that's the way you and me beeing equally satisfied.

Veers -> RE: Auto Centering (10/29/2007 6:13:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sekadegas

quote:

And it's good you beeing confortable with this feature.

The problem here is this feature (which is redundant as any experienced player knows you could always center the select unit by clicking on the unit panel) beeing imposed to everyboby...

I don't like it, strongly disturbs my playing enjoyment and i can't wait to see it optional.

Optional... that's the way you and me beeing equally satisfied.

I realize, which is why I agreed that it should optional. I'm just letting Ralph et all know that there are those of us that do like the feature.

Veers -> RE: Auto Centering (10/29/2007 6:14:15 PM)

EDIT: Crap, this was supposed to just be editting my last post to add italics...can't remember/figure out how to delete posts.

JAMiAM -> RE: Auto Centering (10/29/2007 6:48:31 PM)

quote:

EDIT: Crap, this was supposed to just be editting my last post to add italics...can't remember/figure out how to delete posts.

Yeah...those quote and edit buttons are too close together...[;)]

secadegas -> RE: Auto Centering (10/29/2007 8:03:49 PM)

quote:

I agreed that it should optional(...)

I was just trying to agree even harder than you [;)]

Veers -> RE: Auto Centering (10/29/2007 9:43:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sekadegas
quote:

I agreed that it should optional(...)

I was just trying to agree even harder than you [;)]

[:D][:D]

L`zard -> RE: Auto Centering (12/25/2007 9:36:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

quote:

Yeah...those quote and edit buttons are too close together...[;)]

[:D][:D][:D]
And who says that Canadian Beer aint worth carrying a bottle opener! [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI