Run Time Error (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

mpeller6 -> Run Time Error (10/14/2007 11:49:16 PM)

[:@] I've Downloaded the 2.1.8 Version and when I go to run the game off the main screen I get a:

Run-time error "91":
Object variable or With Block variable not set

David Winter -> RE: Run Time Error (10/14/2007 11:56:39 PM)

What version did you update from and did that version work?

You need to have had version 2.0 installed and working first.

thanks
David

mpeller6 -> RE: Run Time Error (10/15/2007 3:59:52 AM)

[:@] I didn't realize I had to download version 2.0 from within the member section of the Martix site. I've tried several times now to download version 2.0 and it times out. I understand from another thread that is not an issue you can help with, its an issue with Matrix and their website. I have sent their support people an email but I certainly wouldn't encourage anyone to purchase the game in a download only form from that site.

David Winter -> RE: Run Time Error (10/15/2007 4:09:18 AM)

Hi.

Yes Version 2.0 is a completely new version of the game and you need to have that installed before any of the 2.n updates will work.

If you're having difficulty downloading it then I'm afraid you're correct in that I'm unable to provide much assistance other than to point you towards matrix customer support. You might also try posting in the general support forum.

thanks
David

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI