Info on RHS mods (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

LAGAVULIN -> Info on RHS mods (10/18/2007 4:17:08 PM)

Hi

a potential opponent has suggested a game using the RHSCVO mod using one of the extended maps. I have little knowledge of the mods or what they are inteded to achieve. Does anyone know much about this particular mod - or RHS in general ?

I would be playing as Japan - would this give a reasonable game ?

Thanks

witpqs -> RE: Info on RHS mods (10/19/2007 12:13:35 AM)

Best way, go to this web site:

http://www.rhs.akdreemer.com/

Click on the graphic, then click on 'non-flash entrance', then scroll down and click on 'Handbook', then download the PDF handbook. It has a wealth of information that should answer your questions.

The quick answer is that the CHS mod corrected many, many errors in the stock scenario. The RHS mods built upon that and have corrected even more. There are several variants of RHS, and RHSCVO is (by design) the truest to history that they could make it so far. They are continually making additional corrections to the database as they find them.

Highly recommended.

niceguy2005 -> RE: Info on RHS mods (10/19/2007 12:42:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LAGAVULIN

Hi

a potential opponent has suggested a game using the RHSCVO mod using one of the extended maps. I have little knowledge of the mods or what they are inteded to achieve. Does anyone know much about this particular mod - or RHS in general ?

I would be playing as Japan - would this give a reasonable game ?

Thanks

For question like this always read the "must read threads" sticky first. It has links to many of the mods, including RHS

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI