West Front problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

Bioman -> West Front problem (10/22/2007 8:12:39 PM)

I am playing the Askim Bridges scenario as the Norwegians but I am having a problem with the ranges for one of my artillery units. It is the M/01 75mm Field Guns and the range of the unit is only one hex with a HA of 12 and a SA of 1. The weapons data file shows that this unit has a range up to 40. Since this unit is 3/4 of my on board artillery support is crucial that it works properly.
I have downloaded the v1.02B patch but this does not help. All of the other units seem to be OK.

Nick

asiaticus -> RE: West Front problem (10/22/2007 9:47:23 PM)

Bioman and interested parties,

There has been a problem with some artillery having no effective range in the game with the Talonsoft version of WF in the past. Dont recall the Askim Bridges having it before.

This usually was corrected by extending the weapon range by one in the weapon.pdt/pdx. Dont know why that fixed it but it does.

I will get hold of that scenario and try the guns and see what happens. If it happens to me then I will see if I can fix it on the weapon.pdt/pdx.

asiaticus -> RE: West Front problem (10/22/2007 11:57:08 PM)

Yep its happening to me too. Our previous fix for these guns is not working. Odd. Well we will look into it.

They should have a range of 43 hexes.

asiaticus -> RE: West Front problem (10/23/2007 10:09:53 PM)

Ok, sent you a corrected weapon.pdt/pdx. Should work. Will have to add to the new update.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI