RE: West Front Night Scenario Conversion (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

british exil -> RE: West Front Night Scenario Conversion (11/13/2007 8:52:42 PM)

Downloaded yesterday and installed it all. No problems there.
Tried out "A Hard Snow Falls" worked ok for me.

Thanks for the great work.
I've no idea how much effort gets put into the kind of things but I really appreciate it.[&o]

big dawg -> RE: West Front Night Scenario Conversion (11/14/2007 1:06:09 AM)

Simovitch,

I downloaded your modified scenarios when you 1st posted the files.  I read that you wanted to make a change.  Have you updated the files?  Should I update my download if you made a change?

Thank you!!

Jack  (Big Dawg)

simovitch -> RE: West Front Night Scenario Conversion (11/14/2007 2:15:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: big dawg

Simovitch,

I downloaded your modified scenarios when you 1st posted the files.  I read that you wanted to make a change.  Have you updated the files?  Should I update my download if you made a change?

Thank you!!

Jack  (Big Dawg)

Big Dawg, yes re-download the updated files from the same link, and overwrite the old. These are improved versions more in line with the intent of the original Night scenario designs found in RS and EFII.

dudalb_slith -> RE: West Front Night Scenario Conversion (11/25/2007 2:49:55 AM)

I downloaded this (finally) from the Wargamer and it is great! I like that it leves the original versions intact and playble if,althoug I could never see why,someone does not like the night rules. Great Job!

simovitch -> RE: West Front Night Scenario Conversion (11/25/2007 3:44:07 AM)

I reposted in the mods forum with a link to the wargamer's games depot:

link

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI