RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

william64 -> RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? (11/1/2007 4:02:13 PM)

Sorry Ravin, but this is not Newitis.  This is simply one of the greatest games, ever.  It really does have something for everybody.  The greatest part will come in about a years time.  That is when the scenario bank will be full of downloadable scenarios.  I am predicting at 100 of them.

william64 -> RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? (11/1/2007 4:03:35 PM)

Sorry Ravin, but this is not Newitis. This is simply one of the greatest games, ever. It really does have something for everybody. The greatest part will come in about a years time. That is when the scenario bank will be full of downloadable scenarios. I am predicting at 100 of them.

william64 -> RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? (11/1/2007 4:05:04 PM)

Banquet, the 10x10 patch is the only thing that has been missing for me. I would appreciate if you could show me how to get it.

Banquet -> RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? (11/1/2007 7:40:22 PM)

William, you just go into the 'members' menu at the top of the Matrix webpage. Log in there and then I think you go into 'private downloads' for AT.

Make sure you've registered your serial number first. Somewhere in the members pages there is an option to do that if you haven't already. Once done you can grab the patch and then setup random battles at 10*10 hexes :)

freeboy -> RE: Why am I keep looking forward to play this game ? (11/2/2007 2:58:57 AM)

?Newitus, lots of great games have , come along n thelast year, several I will still play in the mode. this too if it was not such a great pbem game, due to quick turns and huge variable strategy,
build subs. air defense, research morter.. omg what a lot of choices and theat was a random free thought, yes another freebe from freeboy, on the War in Europe Scenario
So, are you in Denial my freind?

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI