Default Unit values (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

Axeking -> Default Unit values (11/3/2007 9:36:35 AM)

Seeing as how there is nothing included in the existing dcumentation, I have compiled an excel sheet showing the abilities of all units in the default master file.

It took a while (there are actually 100 different unit types!), but it did reveal some potential issues:
1. Several units have attack strengths listed as 0-0 (Attack-Def). eg. Transporter vs ground units, Carrier vs Inf and Armour.

2. Bazooka 1 has Entrench 40, all other levels have Entrench 25

3. Flak 1 is 80-80 vs infantry; all other levels are 40-80 (attack attack-def attack)

4. Heavy Tank 1 has supply use and storage of 48, all other levels have values of 24 and 24.

5. Level bomber 1 has strength 88-20 verses artillery. All otther levels are 40-20.

6. Scout 3 and 4 have strength 2 anti-sea supply. Is this correct or should they be only anti supply?

7. Staff 1 has a role of "Frontline". All other levels are "Rear Area".

8. Staff 4 has a build cost of 1 while Levels 2 and 3 are 200. Level one is 100. Should all levels be 200?

9. Submarine 4 has the same Evade% as levle 3, but the description says it should be higher. Should it?

Finally, where should I post the file? [;)]

Randy

Willburn -> RE: Default Unit values (11/3/2007 10:03:18 AM)

You can attack it to the forum post if its under 200kb I think. :) I sure look forward to having it in exel sheet. If the true attack number for units multiple attacks isnt added I could add this to the exel sheet if you dont mind? (or you could do it since its basically;: attack vs current type / number of attacks =true attack value)

Vic -> RE: Default Unit values (11/3/2007 10:44:43 AM)

big thanks rlnonay!!!
really.
most are true glitches. not extremly dramatic ones, but still they should not have been there.
i will make fixes in the next patch.

kind regards,
vic

seille -> RE: Default Unit values (11/3/2007 11:55:18 AM)

Yes, that excel sheet would be really great to look at.
What i immense work ! Thank you for and i hope it will be available for download somehwere.

Axeking -> RE: Default Unit values (11/3/2007 6:01:16 PM)

Version 1.01a of unit stats

This includes the information from the Subformation Details page. It is only missing the following (which will be added later):
- Movement information
- Attack ratios (it does have the strengths)
- favorites priorities

In other words it has all of the top information and the information from the middle option on the bottom grid.

(Parts that are currently in red are the questionable values lsted in the initial post and will likely chenge when Vic does the offical patch)

Enjoy :-)

(it is attched with name as jpg, but it is really zip file containing the excel sheet - if this works...)

Edit:
To get the file, you need to click the link, then in the small window you end up with that has no picture, lookat the properties of the "picture". Copy the URL into a new window and you will get the zip file...

Banquet -> RE: Default Unit values (11/3/2007 6:04:30 PM)

Thanks for producing this :)

I can't seem to get it work. I renamed it to .xls file but Excel doesn't seem to display it.

I may be doing something wrong

mtvaill -> RE: Default Unit values (11/3/2007 6:11:03 PM)

Didn't work for me in firefox, but did work in IE

Axeking -> RE: Default Unit values (11/4/2007 2:39:19 AM)

quote:

I can't seem to get it work. I renamed it to .xls file but Excel doesn't seem to display it.

I may be doing something wrong

It is a ZIP file. Rename it to "abc.zip" Then extract the excel file from it... [;)]

Axeking -> RE: Default Unit values (11/5/2007 8:26:09 PM)

Just a suggestion -

Would it be possible to get a function added to the editor to dump all the unit data?

It would certainly make tracking all this info easier, and it would really help mod builders to get an overview of their data... [:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI