japanese upgrades (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

edrahil1 -> japanese upgrades (11/3/2007 6:55:29 PM)

can the japanese upgrade in any port in japan, ie the large ones or is it only osaka? i think i need to be at 10 sys dam before it starts. so far i have had no tab saying upgrade, just that i can set all ships in a port for upgrade. whne does chiyoda upgrade to a carrier?

saj42 -> RE: japanese upgrades (11/3/2007 7:29:12 PM)

Ships upgrade in any port with a REPAIR SHIPYARD. Sys damage should be about 2-3 for large ships and about 5-6 for small ships. If you look on the individual ship screen there is a toggle box to the right for ship upgrade Yes/No. Once sys damage gets low enough it should upgrade in a day or two.

For ship conversions (e.g Chitose from CS to CVL) it must be disbanded in Osaka port from 12/31/42. On the 1st day of the next month it will have started conversion (it will disappear from port and appear on the shipbuilding list with 330 day delay, Ise/Hyuga will take 180 days). If you don't want the conversion DO NOT disband in Osaka ever.

EDIT: corrected due to my stupidity for reading the manual and believing it [:(]

nobunaga -> RE: japanese upgrades (11/8/2007 1:07:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tallyho!

For ship conversions (e.g Chitose from CS to CVL) it must be disbanded in Osaka port after 01/01/42. On the 1st day of the next month it will start conversion (it will disappear from port and appear on the shipbuilding list with 180 day delay, Ise/Hyuga will take 330 days). If you don't want the conversion DO NOT disband in Osaka ever.

wrong,
ships scheduled for conversion must be disbanded in Osaka on 12/31/42 (next opportunity would be 01/31/43, 02/28/43 etc)

Chiyoda&Chitose have a delay of 330 days, Ise&Hyuga of only 180 days.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI