Even Steven Bug? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

buffewo -> Even Steven Bug? (11/5/2007 2:46:44 AM)

In the Even Steven Scenario I have run into two times when the combat routine would keep running into the hundreds without stopping and I had to quit the game. Playing as the Allies it happened once during my amphious attack and once when the AI was air attacking me.

Vic -> RE: Even Steven Bug? (11/5/2007 10:45:40 AM)

There is no even steven scenario, unless i am mistaken? is there?

Ahh.. the extra downloadable one on the scenariobank.  Could you tell more about that amphibious attack? What was opposition, what did you have? what happened?  I think you might be right and there is a very slim chance some sort of stalemate occurs.. i should have coded for that. Definitly a next patch will adress this.

As for the AI air attacking you... how do you know that was the reason? did the AI just never finish its turn? or did you get a pop up with a bug?

Very much thanks for reporting. this will make the game better in the near future.

kind regards,
vic

buffewo -> RE: Even Steven Bug? (11/5/2007 2:48:17 PM)

Hi Vic

The amphibious attack was a marine division against a Japanese HQ and some infantry as I recall. Once the attack began it just blew by the normal 10 rounds and the counter just kept going into the hundreds. The game was frozen so I had to dump it. As to the AI attacking me, it was an air attack, from the sound, during the period between turns when the AI is taking its turn. The AI step counter just kept running like the case above and I was not able to begin my turn. I had to dump the scenario again. Hope this helps.

Regards
Roger

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI