Heya (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Opponents Wanted

christian brown -> Heya (11/6/2007 7:56:54 AM)

Salut everyone,
I'd like to get some PBEMing going on, looks like I'm picking up my copy of AWD in the next day or so........Rafael mentioned taking over for him in a 2x2 (tourney) game, I'd also like to play any other 2x2 if anyone is interested. In that case, I'd like to be Japan........
It's been a good 6 months since I've played so don't expect me to do much winning ; )

Bottom line:
I work a ton but think that a turn per day is realistic..........for now, I'm interested in 2 games only; fow, end date adv supply and av on (bien sure.)
Thanks for your time,
Christian
alexander.paramahansayogananda@gmail.com

rjh1971 -> RE: Heya (11/6/2007 12:13:11 PM)

So do you want me pass command over to you, please confirm.

In one game I'm playing Japan though they have embarked in a liberation crusade of comunism and won't have enough assets to play an active roll in the Pacific until they crush the soviets. And on the otherone I'm playing as WA, Germany is already down but Japan is offering a stiff resistance, hell of a player Polonthi, bty he's french so you can chat with him in french.

My wife will be ecstasic [;)], not me [:D] if you take over command.

christian brown -> RE: Heya (11/6/2007 5:23:51 PM)

Sure thing, assuming your team mates do not object - I'd love to jump right in the thick of things.  Just send along your turns and pass codes : )

rjh1971 -> RE: Heya (11/15/2007 11:33:39 AM)

All right Christian, I'm sending you the turns I have along with the passwords.
Don't forget to post the results in the AAR section, I'm very interested to know how the game against Tica and Philiippe ends and then what would WW3 outcome be.

Anthony is a great player, but so are Philippe, Tim, Arthur and Sandeman.

Good luck.

christian brown -> RE: Heya (11/16/2007 1:56:35 AM)

Hold that thought Rafael, I've just been (totally unexpectedly - and of course, by a woman) forced out of my recently acquired residence (where I was able to play AWD) and will only (just barely) have time for 1 turn per day since I will now have to play exclusively from work : (
Since I've already started a 2x2 with xianing, Dalibor and Mr. Quiet, I won't be able to fulfill the obligation : (
Terribly sorry..............
PS, never got your file or even an e-mail about this, so your secrets are still safe : )
Best,
Christian 

rjh1971 -> RE: Heya (11/16/2007 9:56:31 AM)

Damn Christian, what is it you do to women ??? [:D]
I sent you the files to the christianbrowntristan at yahoo dot com mail account, don't you use it any longer? Do you use the new mail you posted in the Opponents wanted section?
Drop me a mail with your current account when you can.
Oh well I'll keep on playing then, pity 'cause you were a good substitute.

Rafael

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI