shot over (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

paulsalayko -> shot over (11/9/2007 8:48:15 PM)

To all concerned: Is anyone aware of anything being done for the people who bought the game in the first few days, before there was a disk available??? What i'm getting at, is do the people who paid the 44 bucks at the onset for the digital download have to pay it again for the hardcopy??? I remember this issue came up at the release of the game when all us impatient bastards HAD to have the game immediatly. I just dont know if a verdict from Matrix was ever issued. I am in no way trying to say i got screwed in any way (I love the game and the price was a steal) but still i would like a backup disk. Any info would be great, thanks in advance.
Happy Birthday Marines...

junk2drive -> RE: shot over (11/9/2007 8:55:53 PM)

IMO the only difference between the dl and hard copy is the printed manual. I downloaded an exe file, installed the game, then copied the exe to a CD. I then wrote the activation code on the CD. I think that is a backup.

paulsalayko -> RE: shot over (11/9/2007 9:16:16 PM)

You know, i dident even think of that. I have been meaning to buy a burner and i think this clinches it. The only thing is i think there was a part of me that wanted the pretty box with the pretty new shiny disk and manual. But this is the next best thing.

Major Anton -> RE: shot over (11/10/2007 6:13:18 AM)

You could always throw it onto a flash drive too if you don't have a CD-R

vadersson -> RE: shot over (11/12/2007 12:20:51 AM)

Hi all,

I beleive the offical word was that SOMEDAY they planned to offer a boxed version upgrade where if you bought the DL version you could pay $10 and get the boxed version with manual and disk.  However, that has not (to my knowledge) happened yet.  I would check in the main Matrix forums.

Thanks,
Duncan

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI