Possible issue with RHS v5 Map (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Scenario Design

Alekks -> Possible issue with RHS v5 Map (11/13/2007 9:11:55 PM)

Hello,
Getting back in WitP after a rather long break, looked over the mods out there and decided to give RHS a spin. After downloading and installing the files and starting up scenario 56 in RHSAIO, looking at SE Asia, it appears something is amiss.

-- There are two listings for the Burma base located at Prome. There appears to be two Promes in the scenario or map data. They are stacked, with the different listings as;

447 Prome [Burma] - AF (30,31) Air bal - 177
440 Prome [Burma] - AF (30,31) Air bal - 267

The 447 instance has the two AVG squadrons located there rather than Mandalay. Also, the icon and base location for Mandalay is not on the map. Perhaps the 447 entry for Prome should be Mandalay? Just a swag on my part. There are other instances in SE Asia where the base name labels are somewhat offset from the base icons.

My first idea was that I had the wrong pwhex.dat file, so I checked and I have version v5.757 which is the only one I saw on the web site for the v5 maps. The scenario number is RHSAIO v5.7865 for S056. The map is from the RHS digital spraut v5.66 panels file. I am using the no-hex version if that matters.

I previously tried the v7 RHS at a friend's house and liked the RHS concept quite a bit, but prefer the v5 map.

Please let me know if I have a wrong version of one of the files. I thought I had the newest versions available for v5, but could have missed something. Thanks for the help.

el cid again -> RE: Possible issue with RHS v5 Map (11/14/2007 1:17:36 AM)

Will research this.

el cid again -> RE: Possible issue with RHS v5 Map (11/14/2007 10:43:53 AM)

There is a problem with RHSAIO in both Level 5 and Level 6. It is not a map problem, but a location file problem: Prom is entered twice and Mandalay is absent. This will be corrected in the impending release x.7866

Alekks -> RE: Possible issue with RHS v5 Map (11/15/2007 1:55:32 AM)

Thanks for the information Cid. Much appreciated. I'll await the update.

el cid again -> RE: Possible issue with RHS v5 Map (11/15/2007 6:43:19 AM)

ETA tomorrow, Thursday, Nov 15

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI