No names anymore in generated maps??? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

Warhorse -> No names anymore in generated maps??? (11/17/2007 11:55:58 PM)

I just realized today that when you generate a map, there aren't names anymore, what happened here? There used to be, because I generate alot of them just to play around with oddball scenario's over the years. I don't know when this happened, only that I just did one with the Talonsoft WF, and there are names, and one with JTCS, no names, any ideas? The text files are there as the Talonsoft, but the routine seems to have gotten screwed up...

Mike

Jason Petho -> RE: No names anymore in generated maps??? (11/18/2007 12:42:34 AM)

Yes, it has been noted, but why that is happening, I am unsure. Probably because of the terrain elements that were added.

Jason Petho

Warhorse -> RE: No names anymore in generated maps??? (11/18/2007 12:51:29 AM)

Ah, thanks Jason, you're probably right, that I didn't think of.

Mike

Miamieagle -> RE: No names anymore in generated maps??? (11/18/2007 4:04:55 PM)

Jason Petho you think it could be corrected in the Future. Not a priority in my book but never the less one that I would like to see corrected.

I do like the feature!

Thank you!

Jason Petho -> RE: No names anymore in generated maps??? (11/18/2007 6:07:11 PM)

Eventually, I would imagine so. Depends on what is needed in the code work.

In the meantime, you can add labels in the map editor - gives one practice on using the editors!

Jason Petho

Miamieagle -> RE: No names anymore in generated maps??? (11/18/2007 7:21:41 PM)

Thank you!

You are right. But is still one of many nice features that has made this program such a addiction to me!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI