Idea for New version of CS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

osiris_slith -> Idea for New version of CS (11/18/2007 12:45:36 AM)

Heres my idea

Combine these four games to make a new CS game

Steel panthers for the AI
east front west front and rising sun for the historical accuracy and playability
create the graphics as in fields of thunder
and finally a new feature of the game would be the commanders Perspective, essentially you could select any platoon on the board and with this option you would be able to give control and shoot, move units down to the indivdual tank or squad

rene

Jason Petho -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/18/2007 1:17:37 AM)

And then after lunch...

Jason Petho

Geomitrak -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/18/2007 2:44:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jason Petho

And then after lunch...

Jason Petho

...you release the first patch. [:D]

Regards
Paul

british exil -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/18/2007 5:09:27 PM)

quote:

And then after lunch...

Jason Petho

Jason what do mean after lunch? We though you'd already started programming.
You must know that you will never be able to please us all, we always want something new.[:'(]

Mathew

Jason Petho -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/18/2007 5:59:18 PM)

Ah, I know.. in the far distant future, maybe. Who knows!

Jason Petho

Arctic Blast -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/19/2007 1:36:24 AM)

And if the game could also cook me dinner, so that I don't have to leave the computer, that would be awesome. [:)]

1925frank -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/19/2007 7:23:34 PM)

I thought Arctic Blast might be joking, but, after giving it some thought, there might be a way.  You'd have to program the game to call a Pizza Delivery Restaurant at a given hour, either on-line or by phone, and you'd then have to give the game your credit card number to pay for the pizza and delivery.  The part I haven't figured out yet is how to get the game to answer the front door.  

maine_raptor -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/20/2007 5:30:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1925frank

The part I haven't figured out yet is how to get the game to answer the front door.  

You need the right USB connection for that.

Arctic Blast -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/21/2007 3:49:29 AM)

quote:

I thought Arctic Blast might be joking, but, after giving it some thought, there might be a way. You'd have to program the game to call a Pizza Delivery Restaurant at a given hour, either on-line or by phone, and you'd then have to give the game your credit card number to pay for the pizza and delivery. The part I haven't figured out yet is how to get the game to answer the front door.

We need the greatest minds of science devoting all of their time to solving this problem. We are so close to computed food delivery!

[:D]

1925frank -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/21/2007 5:33:07 PM)

We are a pathetic lot.  Ostensibly the normal expedients -- such as a mom, a wife, or a compliant adolescent -- have failed.  Here we sit asking poor Jason to find some way to have this game feed us too. 

Arctic Blast -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/21/2007 10:38:22 PM)

quote:

We are a pathetic lot. Ostensibly the normal expedients -- such as a mom, a wife, or a compliant adolescent -- have failed. Here we sit asking poor Jason to find some way to have this game feed us too.

You're right, frank...we've been selfishly obsessing with ways to make the game procure us food...when all along, we should have been selfishly obsessing with ways to make the game procure us BEER. [:D]

1925frank -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/21/2007 10:48:26 PM)

Well yes.  I was reluctant to go there, but as long as you've opened the door and placed the chilled mugs on the table, I'd be happy to sit down and discuss the matter.  Finally we're getting somewhere.

thomas6 -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/22/2007 10:01:49 AM)

Pizza? God damn! My tanks have gotta have gas an' all you boys think about is pizza?

God damn! What's happened to the US Army?

Jason, standard C-rations in Patch 1.01 and a minimum 50,000 gallons a day to the front line!

Dumnorix -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/23/2007 2:33:24 AM)

There I can only say: stupid full-eaten cowboys - Goes back on your Ranch !
that is terribly here.....
H.Balck (The god-creator)

Jason Petho -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/23/2007 3:04:10 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dumnorix

Is this necessary?

Jason Petho

1925frank -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/23/2007 3:23:22 AM)

It's Thanksgiving back here on the ranch.

I'll start by giving thanks to Jason for helping revive Campaign Series and for doing an exceptional job responding to inquiries.

Thanks to Arctic Blast for having a sense of humor.

I'll even give thanks to the God-Creator for keeping things interesting.

1925frank -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/23/2007 3:36:20 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dumnorix

Is this necessary?

Jason Petho

Insults are gratuitous. That's apparently why they're shared so liberally.

Arctic Blast -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/24/2007 11:36:40 AM)

quote:

It's Thanksgiving back here on the ranch.

I'll start by giving thanks to Jason for helping revive Campaign Series and for doing an exceptional job responding to inquiries.

Thanks to Arctic Blast for having a sense of humor.

I'll even give thanks to the God-Creator for keeping things interesting.

No problem. I'm trying to think of something to say to God-Creator...but I can't wrap my head around that weird cowboy ranch comment. Huh?!

british exil -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/24/2007 1:17:53 PM)

Do you have cowboys in Canada. I know you have the mounties. And maybe a few Eskimoes, but cowboys?[&:]

Mathew

1925frank -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/24/2007 5:26:13 PM)

I thought the reference to cowboys and ranches was directed at the fact I'm from Texas.  It's annoying when someone throws an insult and it takes a committee to figure out to whom it was directed.  Even in the game of "dross and toss" there are certain standards and rules.

Arctic Blast -> RE: Idea for New version of CS (11/25/2007 11:40:09 AM)

We do indeed have cowboys up here. Hell, one of the bigger events of the year in Edmonton and Calgary is the annual rodeo. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI