They don't want my money :-((( (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

nukkxx5058 -> They don't want my money :-((( (11/21/2007 11:54:12 PM)

Hi I am trying to buy 2 games (harpoon and AACW) but my VISA payment is systematically refused (I tried 3 times) and I swear god I have cash on my account and that I double checked the form entries and that I did everything right ...

Anybody else having problems right now (11/21/07)

Some Admin, please help !

Thx

nukkxx

redbear -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (11/22/2007 2:21:44 AM)

You have to write to the webhelp@digitalriver.com mail with the order number and the error that the process is giving to you and they will fixed for you so you could purchase your game.

They take three to four days to responce.

nukkxx5058 -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (11/22/2007 11:37:46 AM)

Thanks for your response. I will try again this morning (i'm in europe) and if it still doesn't work, i will maybe contact them as you suggested.

But I think it's a pity because it's not the first time I have problem with them. If I was matrix, I would change the e-shop provider because they are probably losing lots of money because of these digtal river incompetent guys ...

As a customer, I don't want to spend time discussing with the e-shop admins ... I want to click'n'download my game. Period.

Thanks again for your response. I hope I get through this ...

nukkxx5058 -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (11/22/2007 11:46:52 AM)

We're Sorry. Your order cannot be completed because either inaccurate or incomplete information was entered. If you believe that we have mistakenly denied your order, please use your browser's "Back" button, re-enter your billing information, and try to submit your order again. It is very important that the billing address you enter matches the billing address of your payment method. If you continue to have problems please wait 24 hours and try again.(Error Number: 30024002 - 0)

Erik Rutins -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (11/22/2007 2:05:15 PM)

Hi Nukxx,

Please e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com with your order number and a description of the problem (you can also e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com) and we'll investigate. However, DR is closed for the holiday weekend as are we, so it may take a while to sort this out.

Regards,

- Erik

serg3d1 -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (12/1/2007 5:44:24 PM)

Are you using firefox ? Digital river is using framing for redirection to credit card site to confirm order. I was not able to use it with firefox, but had success with IE.

jadam12 -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (12/6/2007 1:42:52 AM)

I have the same problem, tried it with firefox, IE and avant browser a hundred times but still no success.
Its strange, since about a year ago I was able to purchase games from Matrix games without much trouble.

Deride -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (12/6/2007 4:32:32 PM)

Not entirely sure what the issue is here, but based on the error message, it sounds like the address validation services (AVS) they are using is returning an error code based on the information you have entered. Do you have another card you can try? Or, can you make absolute sure that the address you have entered exactly matches where your credit card bill goes?

I've worked on some major e-commerce web sites in the past, and there are just some address / card combinations that show a failure regardless of what you do.

Deride

jadam12 -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (12/6/2007 7:16:47 PM)

Well I've tried for over 10 hours yesterday with small breaks and constantly changing the parameters. Even the ones appearing on my cc bill are not accepted by the system.
I really dont know whats going on. Now, 24 hours later the same error, the same inability to get it work...
I hope Erik will have more luck than me with finding out what's the problem...

Adam

Hertston -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (12/6/2007 9:40:01 PM)

Couldn't you try setting up a PayPal account using your card, and then pay DR by PayPal? That way at best you would get your game and at worst you would know the problem isn't just with DR, which might help pin it down.

jadam12 -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (12/6/2007 11:02:06 PM)

Tried it and I have the same problem, it does not even redirect me to paypal's website...

jadam12 -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (12/7/2007 1:04:28 AM)

OK. Still nothing. No official response about the solution. Still the same problem.
I tend to agree with the thread starter that it is not a good way to make people buy the games.
I was unable to pay with bank transfer from Hungary, so I got a webcard. Now I'm unable to buy anything with it because of this stupid error.
I'm waiting for more than 2 days now, and spent a lot of time clicking the same button and typing my billing info over a hundred times just to get the same irritating error message.
I do not want to spend my free time with this, I want to buy and play the games.

Binter -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (4/1/2008 8:51:27 PM)

I now have the same problem again.

It is so difficult for me to buy these games I love so much.

I am trying to buy a game since yesterday with no luck at all.

Even no replies to my e-mails[:(]

PLEASE let me buy my game[&o]

Erik Rutins -> RE: They don't want my money :-((( (4/1/2008 9:21:28 PM)

Did you e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com or some other address?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI