Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich

17poundr -> Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (11/22/2007 2:32:13 PM)

I have been waiting for this game to come out for months... Ever since I stumbled across discussions about the 'old game' and realized that this was a great game! An operational game of the European air war between the Anglo-American air forces and the Lufwaffe... [:)]

But, unlike on many of the main forum's for a game, this one doesnt seem to have a link for buying/ordering the game...

Perhaps I'm just too exited, and missed it... But, if you could, please let me know how to order the NEW VERSION of this game...

Yours truly,
Mr Poundr.

Ps. I'm not shure is you can send private messages on these forums, but if not, I belive you can send me an e-mail using the re-direction service that I have checked to allow e-mails to be sent to me... Otherwise please send a link for the ordering of the game to this adress I have made for gaming and such purpoces, it's this one: poundr17@yahoo.co.uk

I hope that the giving of my special gaming e-mail (not my 'home e-mail', or anything like that, is ok)?

[image]local://upfiles/24674/560B61C006374D90A42AE9438FC35FE3.jpg[/image]

Hard Sarge -> RE: Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (11/22/2007 2:58:48 PM)

well, I think the link will show up, when the game is released, this is still a game in progress forum

undercovergeek -> RE: Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (11/23/2007 1:52:23 AM)

phew it wasnt just me then!!!

i was just about to post 'why does everyone seem to be playing this game if its not out?'

any ideas on a ready date?

Charest -> RE: Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (11/23/2007 3:39:18 PM)

Not a good question to ask. It's still in development and the people working on it are quite tired to answer always the same thing: we don't know, we are working on it. This being said, we all are eager to see this game coming, but they prefer to sell a completed game than just a botched game with series of patches.

Denniss -> RE: Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (11/24/2007 1:11:48 AM)

Patience !!

Please give them enough time to program this game. The more time they have the better the game will be. And a lot of time is needed to iron out bugs. It's better to wait than to have the game early but full of bugs.

undercovergeek -> RE: Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (11/25/2007 12:45:34 PM)

cool, im waiting!!!

just saw the big aar and thought it was nearly ready

long as it takes

Hard Sarge -> RE: Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (11/25/2007 1:10:48 PM)

not to get anybodies hopes up, but, I got a talk with David and 2by3 coming up

2by3 been working on some issues for us

we been working on some issues for us

us been working on issues I forgot to tell us about

to all extend, the game works and works as planned (one Issue here, but we did it) it is all of the silly stuff in the way now, stuff that don't really matter to the game, but got to work, to have a game

once 2by3 is happy and we are happy, then it goes to Matrix, for them to do there stuff (of course the trick is, who is ever happy)

what does all this mean ?

who knows

Harley got 4 issues he has to get working right, Wannyo got 2 issues that he has to get working right, 2by3 nailed 3 of our major issues for us, maybe a 4th (not sure if 2by3 got it or Wannyo got it)

other then that, it is silly stuff and stuff that Matrix needs to work on

to be honest (and in the long run, that may be my biggest fault) I don't have a clue as to how much longer we got, we close, I close, they are close, but it all got to come together and that is where the time comes in

on a side note, my computer blew up on me, all my stuff is on a extrenal drive, so no hassle there, but the hassle is, i am not sure what is going on, I am getting emails that were sent 2 days ago, I am getting PM's that were sent a week ago, so things I am saying need to be done, could of been done already, or things that need to be done, may be being held off on, waiting for me to reply to a message I never got, I should be getting everything sorted out shortly, I hope

any yelling or screaming, point it at me

Denniss -> RE: Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (11/25/2007 2:24:49 PM)

Will you post some technical date used for the aircraft prior to release?

I'm especially interested if you still use the silly performance degrades JCL used on his OOB for the R6-equipped Bf 109 G-6. He reduced MVR (-7) and speed (-20, -25) by a great margin (way too much) but forgot to properly adjust climb (only -300) and max altitude (- laughable 50, both were more affected due to the increased weight, AFAIR 200kg more for the two pods with MG151/20 and ammo). Also I never understood why this aircraft got a +1 in durability.

Hard Sarge -> RE: Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (11/25/2007 5:15:56 PM)

that kind of stuff I should be able to post or answer

offhand I forget all of what is what, but I know the Gun Paks degrade MRV and Speed

to be fair, drop tanks and bombs should also (but the OFF planes only use there Cruise speed, so max speed don't really matter, and if going into combat and going to full speed, they would of dropped there bombs or tanks)

the Spit Vs with the vokes filter did get the downgrade to speed (as I was able to get good info on how badly it affected the speed)

Hard Sarge -> RE: Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (11/25/2007 5:39:21 PM)

okay let see

109G6 has                    G6/R6 has

alt               38550          38500
speed           387             367
cruise           330             315
climb            3115            2950
MRV             35               30
dur              28               28
end has been cut by 5

for Alt and climb, if you have better info, I will use it, hassle is, most books just give general numbers

climb is a total pain, most want to give best rate, most will give you something like 3500 fpm, and then say it took 7 1/2 minutes to get to 18 K

loss of speed seems to be close to what I read from the pilots

cruise speed is another pain, most docs on cruise speed have nothing to do with combat
(like in the old game, try to escourt a A-20 with a spit V, put it on a 5 minute delay, and it will never catch the bombers, as the bombers are flying faster then the fighter was)

as of right now, the pods effect all planes pretty much the same way, but to be honest, the double guns on the 190 should effect the plane more then the single guns on the 109

now the A8/R7, A8/R8 are a different story, they are also effected by the Armor

if you can point me to better data, I am willing to look it over and see if it needs to be reworked

(I agree, Max Alt is wrong, but Max Alt shouldn't really effect anything, a Kannon boot is not going to be chasing a Recon Bird at 40 K)

Denniss -> RE: Where is the 'buy game here' link??? (12/4/2007 8:03:51 PM)

Found something interesting:
http://kurfurst.allaboutwarfare.com/Performance_tests/109G_Leistungzusammenstellung/Leistungzusammenstellung109G.html
in german, not yet translated into english.

On the bottom you'll find performace values for a standardized Bf 109G and the G-6 with R6 using climb and combat power (current production version in January 1944 was the G-6).
109G: 506 km/h in 0m, 630 km/h in 6.6 km, 17.5 m/s in 0m, 13.5 m/s in 5.7 km, max alt with 0.5 m/s climb is 11.7 km
G-6 with R6: 488 km/h in 0 km, 608 km/h in non-specified altitude, climb rate dropped to 16,00 and 12,20 respectively (without altitude given) and max alt with 0.5 m/s to 11.1 km. (Max alt = Dienstgipfelhöhe = always given as with 0.5 m/s climb rate)

The standardized Bf 109G is a G-1 with performance-decreasing "upgrades" of the following versions except MG 131 and their well known bumps. These "upgrades" are: non-retracting tail wheel, additional bumps on the wings to house the larger main wheels. The G-6 should have 40 kg more weight and a loss of 9 km/h at sea level with an additional drag of +0,0270 (MG 131), it looks like the FuG 16Z is not inluded as well (looking at the R6 figure the drag and speed loss do not match unless the FuG 16Z was included)

It should be noted that the weight for the G-6 with R6 does not match, it looks like they forgot the include the ammo for the additional two MG 151 (listed as 135 without and 215 kg with ammo, the other 40 kg should come from the MG 131 Beulen (bumps).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI