re-download witp (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Hortlund -> re-download witp (11/23/2007 12:21:27 PM)

So, Ive gotten a new computer now, and I need to re-download witp to install it on said computer.

However, when I give my old order number at the digital download site, it tells me there is no such order number. What should I do?

I have all the information, order number, serial number etc...but how do I get do download the actual files?

cantona2 -> RE: re-download witp (11/23/2007 12:42:37 PM)

Ive had a similar problem with UV

Ive had it for ages and the serial number on the CD is shorter than the usual matrix games one. Funnily enough i cant install korusn pocket for the same reason

castor troy -> RE: re-download witp (11/23/2007 12:56:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Panzerjaeger Hortlund

So, Ive gotten a new computer now, and I need to re-download witp to install it on said computer.

However, when I give my old order number at the digital download site, it tells me there is no such order number. What should I do?

I have all the information, order number, serial number etc...but how do I get do download the actual files?

should I send you a CD? Takes perhaps a week to get to you and then we can go on with our game! [:D]

JeffroK -> RE: re-download witp (11/23/2007 1:51:05 PM)

http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/sat5/ec_main.entry11?sp=10340&pn=1&xid=45905#q1

Just did it and my original purchase was 1/05.

Only loads to version 1.50 so you have load some patched to get up to date

Erik Rutins -> RE: re-download witp (11/23/2007 1:54:39 PM)

Folks, you really need to keep your own archival copies of your installation files and serial numbers. Once you buy a game, it's your responsibility not to lose it. If you go to www.findmyorder.com with your order info and you purchase a while ago, it should have an order record for re-download, but don't rely on that as your only method of backup.

Regards,

- Erik

Hortlund -> RE: re-download witp (11/23/2007 2:45:35 PM)

Ok, the reason I havent burned the install-file to CD is because I was told when I bought witp that I would be allowed/able to do a maximum of three downloads of the install file.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI