tillers camp ser (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> John Tiller’s Campaign Series Support

BETTLE1 -> tillers camp ser (11/24/2007 6:02:35 PM)

[&:] I cannot get all of the camp to play same problem all e games . First few camp play ok but then insted of ask for leader a unit cloices asks where to save and no matter what I do next sceen not right and cannot continue.

Jason Petho -> RE: tillers camp ser (11/24/2007 6:13:33 PM)

Make sure you are saving your campaign file in the proper folder.

If you are playing a West Front Campaign, ensure that your game file is saved in the West Front folder.

That should fix your problem.

Jason Petho

BETTLE1 -> RE: tillers camp ser (11/25/2007 6:00:07 AM)

Let me try and restate problem. Say I want to play Rising Sun Operation Shoesting.

When I cleck OK instread of the Leader followed by the unit choice. A small box opens askiing where I want to save game info. No matter whar I do such as choosing campaine.cc.

Only keys OK or close. Close takes me back to previous window OK goes to nonsence half of one window and half of a nother one on top of the other and I can do nothing but close out and try another. Same thing on all three games only able to play fisrt few campaines

Jason Petho -> RE: tillers camp ser (11/25/2007 6:16:23 PM)

Hmm.

Can you send me your campaign files? They should be all files associated with the leader name you have chosen.

You can zip them up and send them to jasonpetho (@) hotmail (dot) com

Jason Petho

BETTLE1 -> RE: tillers camp ser (11/26/2007 6:35:51 PM)

i CANNOT GET TO THE LEADER NAME SCREEN. iT WANTS TO KNOW WHERE TO SAVE THEN GOES TO NONSENCE

Jason Petho -> RE: tillers camp ser (11/27/2007 5:16:23 AM)

Apart from what I described above, I am unsure as to what the problem is.

So, I would recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the game.

Afterwards ensure you update it with the 1.02 UPDATE

Then add the 1.02B TEMPORARY PATCH.

Try running a new West Front campaign (LINKED) and save the file in the WEST FRONT Folder.

See if that works.

Jason Petho

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI