QB Read Progression (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Play Development System (PDS)

Brizane -> QB Read Progression (11/25/2007 7:24:23 AM)

I am not understanding how to get the QB to look at certain receivers in the pattern, in order. I know its available, as I see it on other plays I've downloaded, to use as examples.

Can someone please tell me how to get the box open for the QB, to select check down order of receivers? When I select "pass', and "read", I'm not given any other options.

i.e. I want him to look at R1, then HB1, then R2, then TE1, then HB2... or R1, then HB1, then back to R1, then R2, then back to R1 again...

Anyone help me here?

Irish

dreamtheatervt -> RE: QB Read Progression (11/25/2007 8:02:10 AM)

The only time I've encountered this I had accidentally chosen "run" at the beginning of play formation (when you pick the formation to start from).

Marauders -> RE: QB Read Progression (11/25/2007 8:56:51 AM)

quote:

dreamtheatervt stated: The only time I've encountered this I had accidentally chosen "run" at the beginning of play formation (when you pick the formation to start from).

That is correct.

If the play is set as a run when the formation is selected, the progression input will not be available.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI