You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

Marshall Ellis -> You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/25/2007 11:47:53 PM)

Hello all:

Appreciate you guys waiting as long as you have. I just wanted to say thank you all and hope you all enjoy because VERY soon you will be issuing your own DOWs in EiANW!

You should all be a lesser burden on the paper industry from now on... :-)

Don60420 -> RE: You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/26/2007 12:30:43 AM)

Thank you Marshall for all of your hard work and bringing the project to completion.

sol_invictus -> RE: You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/26/2007 2:24:07 AM)

Can this be true.[;)] I imagine that you are as happy about release as we are.

morvwilson -> RE: You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/26/2007 6:09:05 AM)

Prussia join the dark side, it is you destiny![sm=character0169.gif]

Ursa MAior -> RE: You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/26/2007 10:18:44 AM)

Whoa. Trip's over. Let the fun begin.

Guenter -> RE: You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/26/2007 10:52:40 AM)

I just can't believe it. The wait is over soon.
Thank you Matrix!

Adraeth -> RE: You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/26/2007 10:52:47 AM)

Now it is the time.....

Let the fife and drums play, the Fatherland needs you........ TO WAR!

[:D][:D][:D]

Huston we start the countdown to EiNW....[&o]

Camile Desmoulins -> RE: You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/27/2007 6:59:25 PM)

We are ready to fight for our Emperor... [sm=00000289.gif]

or against him, everything is OK for me [:)]

ravinhood -> RE: You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/27/2007 8:12:33 PM)

I must say I never thought the day would come and this was vaporware for sure. I came to this forum back in Oct of 2003 and spent 4 long grueling years waiting for this (and dealing with the lot of you sad sacks ;)~ . Sadly let us take a moment of silence for "Combat Leader" which died a horrible slow painful death during this waiting period. And a fond bon(aparte) voyage to Battles of Napoleon "Up in Smoke". haha

On the brighter side of things though I can't wait to get my hands on this. How's the AI? heeeeeeeheeeeeee

sol_invictus -> RE: You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/27/2007 11:28:22 PM)

Yeah, I remember borrowing a friend's copy of the boardgame so that I could read the rules and stare at the map so that I would have some idea what to do when the game was released. That was in 2003. I still have his boardgame and guess I need to read the rules again.[:D]

JodiSP -> RE: You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/28/2007 12:31:55 AM)

I've also been reading the rules for the boardgame in the last few days as I haven't played the boardgame for many years.

I wonder if they have added aspects such as

Creating the Confederation of the Rhine, Ottoman empire, Poland?
Guard commitment?
Artillery corps?
Guerilla operstions in Spain?
Turkish levy, Cossacks, Frielkorps?

JavaJoe -> RE: You should be issuing DOWs REAL soon... (11/28/2007 2:00:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JodiSP

I've also been reading the rules for the boardgame in the last few days as I haven't played the boardgame for many years.

I wonder if they have added aspects such as

Creating the Confederation of the Rhine, Ottoman empire, Poland?
Guard commitment?
Artillery corps?
Guerilla operstions in Spain?
Turkish levy, Cossacks, Frielkorps?

Most of those features are there.

icevolcano -> France can sue conditionally to England? (11/28/2007 9:53:41 PM)

THis is a new one on me.   France and England are both dominant powers in 1805-1815, and they are prohibited from going to anything less than UNCONDTIONAL peace.  France would no way sue to England given the situation anyway.....those Brit forces were meat to the grinder......
Still, am excited to see the game.  PS. Check out live EIA action at next year's MonsterCon(Consim World).....better yet, sign up for battle!
KevinKinsel

1LTRambo -> RE: France can sue conditionally to England? (12/2/2007 6:01:20 PM)

Sweet. I have been away for awhile and this is great news to come back to the forum and find. Unfortunately I will have to wait until I come home on leave in Feb to download. The servers here is Iraq are way to slow.[;)]

cdbeck -> RE: France can sue conditionally to England? (12/2/2007 7:17:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1LTRambo

Sweet. I have been away for awhile and this is great news to come back to the forum and find. Unfortunately I will have to wait until I come home on leave in Feb to download. The servers here is Iraq are way to slow.[;)]

Oh, I wondered why you said 3 months more to wait in another thread! You can't get someone to buy you the physical copy or send you a burned CD in a "care package?" Or I suppose that mail is probably just as slow, eh?

Anyway, keep up the good work and stay safe!

SoM

Naomi -> RE: France can sue conditionally to England? (12/3/2007 4:11:35 AM)

He might be unable to play there. Fraught with danger. ^0^"

JimMerson -> RE: France can sue conditionally to England? (12/3/2007 1:18:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Son_of_Montfort

quote:

ORIGINAL: 1LTRambo

Oh, I wondered why you said 3 months more to wait in another thread! You can't get someone to buy you the physical copy or send you a burned CD in a "care package?" Or I suppose that mail is probably just as slow, eh?

Anyway, keep up the good work and stay safe!

SoM

If Rambo wants a copy, I can send him a copy of a download he purchases. This is how I got War in the Pacific as military servers won't download such a large file and I was deployed to the Persian Gulf when that game came out. Then it is just finding the time to put together a PBeM turn and getting it sent off.

I will do this for you if you want 1LT Rambo PM me if you are intersted.

Jim Merson

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI