Textured Water Issue (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition >> Tech Support

JudgeDredd -> Textured Water Issue (11/27/2007 12:22:48 AM)

I have textured land selected (which looks great) but when I select Textured Water, I get the same light bluse as is the default i.e. no change.

Laptop Specs
Windows Vista Home Premium
Intel 943GML with 128MB Shared memory
1GB Memory
Intel Core Duo T2080 1.73GHz

FWIW I think I have the same problem on my PC
PC Specs
Windows XP SP2
Gigabyte nVidia Geforce 7950 512MB
2 GB Memory
AMD Athlon64 XP 3200+

I'll double check the PC

CV32 -> RE: Textured Water Issue (11/27/2007 12:30:52 AM)

One other possibility that I neglected to mention (my bad, sorry). Only Westpac has the textured water color. Could that be your issue ?

Stalintc -> RE: Textured Water Issue (11/27/2007 12:41:11 AM)

Gentlemen while we are on the issue can I just point this out, im not sure if this is intended or a display issue.

Please observe the below image

[image]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n278/Stalintc/Colourdemo.jpg[/image]

Now this is with the setting *Dark Blue* for water, the unit window (left) is the colour I am after, while indeed the group window (right) is dark blue as the name suggests. How can I go about getting the group window to be the same colour as the unit window in this instance. I actually much prefer the colour in the unit window as it seems to display all the units\range circles colours etc with a perfect backing.

Video Device - E8800GTX

Resolution - 1280x1024

Colour depth - High

JudgeDredd -> RE: Textured Water Issue (11/27/2007 1:10:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CV32

One other possibility that I neglected to mention (my bad, sorry). Only Westpac has the textured water color. Could that be your issue ?

lol...yes. That's it. I hadn't played a WestPac. Just fired it up and hey presto...textured water.

Which looks really nice. Are there any plans to have it transported to the other scenarios/maps/battlesets?

NefariousKoel -> RE: Textured Water Issue (11/27/2007 11:38:42 AM)

I agree with Stalintc.  I'd like to have the dark blue be the one on the left.  You can see the symbols better.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI