Lost my serial number for War in the Pacific (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

cmorris975 -> Lost my serial number for War in the Pacific (11/28/2007 6:04:47 AM)

I bought the game a couple years ago, never really got a chance to play it. I went to install it today and it's asking me for a long lost e-mail in which there is a serial number. How can I find out this number if I do not have the e-mail anymore?

Thanks!

rogueusmc -> RE: Lost my serial number for War in the Pacific (11/28/2007 6:31:26 AM)

Did you register it in the member's area? If so, you can get it there...

or findmyorder.com can give it to you...

cmorris975 -> RE: Lost my serial number for War in the Pacific (11/30/2007 5:59:33 AM)

Wow, I actually had my order # in the game box -- that website is very cool... Installing now, thanks!

rtrapasso -> RE: Lost my serial number for War in the Pacific (11/30/2007 2:03:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: cmorris975

Wow, I actually had my order # in the game box -- that website is very cool... Installing now, thanks!

When installing - install your original version (1.0, or 1.5 or whatever) - then upgrade to the 1.804 (comprehensive) - THEN 1.806 (revised) - that should get you up to the latest version. If you do it out of order, bad things will happen...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI