Anyone up for some 1on1 UV2.0? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Opponents Wanted

Lebatron -> Anyone up for some 1on1 UV2.0? (11/29/2007 2:57:52 AM)

UV2.0 is out of the oven fresh and I'm looking for some good players to enjoy it with me.

joe_canadian -> RE: Anyone up for some 1on1 UV2.0? (12/18/2007 5:36:04 AM)

i wouldnt exactly call myself good, but if your still looking for someone im in

xianing -> RE: Anyone up for some 1on1 UV2.0? (12/29/2007 12:02:44 PM)

Hi, Lebatron
Thank you for your great effort to improve the game. I have tried UV2.1 and I found you have made France a difficult task for Germany. If you doesnt matter I would like to have a short (or full) game with you just to see how Germany could take France without great loss (time and economy). Just want to see if it is too hard for German player in this mod.
If you agree just email your axis turn to xianing3035@gmail.com

Lebatron -> RE: Anyone up for some 1on1 UV2.0? (12/29/2007 3:54:26 PM)

Let me refer you to this post http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=1630749

Its balanced so that Germany loses about 2-3 hits. If the British remain to bolster the defense, this would go up, but then that might actually help Germany a few turns down the road if you know what I mean. You may have also noticed I gave the French a nice option to build or not on their Winter40 turn. So its up to the UN player whether to shoot for slightly higher German loses/expended supply/diverted forces, or spend it all on tech the last build turn.

I'll run a sample game up to the fall of France with you. At this time I got enough games on my hands that I don't want to commit to another until I finish one.

xianing -> RE: Anyone up for some 1on1 UV2.0? (12/29/2007 6:06:40 PM)

Thanks for the explication. Normally if France fall at Spring 41, that will be fine for Germany. My idea is if now France can hold until Fall 40, that will greatly change the balance between Germany and Russia (an early barbarossa would become impossible). I am eager to see if that is possible.

Lebatron -> RE: Anyone up for some 1on1 UV2.0? (12/30/2007 12:00:00 AM)

If Germany can't conquer France in Spring40 that player is doing something very wrong. 

Citadel -> RE: Anyone up for some 1on1 UV2.0? (1/22/2008 6:51:21 AM)

Hello,

I have all of the updated material for either UV or GG. I am currently Axis vs a friend and am a little stuck in Russioa I did an early launch in Wi41 turn. Seazed Leningrad but am coming up short now in Fa41.

Leb I would be very happy to face you in the field of your choosing. I am a fan of your material (a silent one)
If you would be so kind as to play axis Id like to see a winning strategy...my friend and I cannot win with Axis.

Cheers,

Craig Tower
CTCitadel@aol.com

Lebatron -> RE: Anyone up for some 1on1 UV2.0? (1/23/2008 6:15:39 PM)

At the moment I'm not taking on any new games. However I will keep you in mind. For the time being the AAR's could give you some idea how to play the game better from either side. 

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI