Link or Master Chief? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

newabortion -> Link or Master Chief? (12/1/2007 7:31:25 AM)

My Friends and I were in walmart when my buddy started talk about the Wii (Barf) and then brought up master chief. BOOM instant arguement about who would win, master chief or Link. Master chief has guns and rockets, but aperantly Link is a demi-god that can travel time? I'll leave it up to you guys to help me in this arguement of 2v1

ravinhood -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/1/2007 9:37:13 AM)

Well since you barfed at the Wii that sort of puts you in the back of the truck with the dogs to begin with. The Wii is an excellent console system and very fun to play with friends and family and it's also good exercise if you really get into the "swing" of things. ;) So, I have to side with your friend and say master chief wins over the silly stupid Link.

Arctic Blast -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/2/2007 12:10:23 AM)

...uh...okay. :)

Wii has a lot of potential, if the game developers ever get beyond the "120 minigames on one disc!" titles, and actually start using the control system for full sized games.

And Master Chief would win...he's armed to the teeth, and I somehow doubt Link's little bow is going to do anything to energy armor.

Hertston -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/2/2007 3:28:27 AM)

The Wii is great... it's the only console that really makes it as a 'family entertainment' product IMHO; i.e something families can enjoy and have fun with together as an alternative to playing Monopoly or just slouching in front of the TV.  Probably why it has sold so well.. that and having a sensible price from the word go even in Europe.  

Veldor -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/2/2007 4:04:52 AM)

I think you seriously need to find some new "buddys" [:D]

Raverdave -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/2/2007 4:14:47 AM)

Sorry but I have been able to get beyound the name of the system  "Wee" [8|]

JudgeDredd -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/2/2007 10:41:25 AM)

Got a Wii coming for Christmas (for the kids [:D] )...can't wait!

leastonh1 -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/2/2007 2:36:43 PM)

Sorry, I know I'm old and all that, but...who on earth is Link?

I'd quite like a wee.

Arctic Blast -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/3/2007 1:32:16 AM)

Link is the hero character from the Legend of Zelda series of games.

Jevhaddah -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/3/2007 3:56:31 PM)

I heard a rumour that...... The Master Chief is really a...... GULP!...... GIRL!!!!!!!!! [X(]

[:D]

Cheers

Jev

leastonh1 -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/3/2007 7:56:56 PM)

OIC, thanks Arctic Blast. I haven't played Zelda in a number of years!!!

The Master Chef a girl eh? Nigella Lawson...mmmmm, niiice.

Oh! Chief! [sm=scared0018.gif]

marky -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/4/2007 5:42:56 AM)

GASP

u dunno who LINK is?!?!?

and i agree that Master Chief would wipe the floor with linky

and i want a Wii too

rumor has it that there will be a new star wars game that will FINALLY supply us with the Wii Lightsaber game all us star wars fanboyz have been waiting and drooling for [:D][&o][sm=00000289.gif][sm=00000028.gif]

Veldor -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/4/2007 6:26:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: marky

GASP

u dunno who LINK is?!?!?

and i agree that Master Chief would wipe the floor with linky

and i want a Wii too

rumor has it that there will be a new star wars game that will FINALLY supply us with the Wii Lightsaber game all us star wars fanboyz have been waiting and drooling for [:D][&o][sm=00000289.gif][sm=00000028.gif]

Yep and you can also move your hand around to throw stormtroopers. Still not worth the $600 on Amazon though. It should be illegal to buy up remaining units just to price gouge the public. Sort of like those Hannah Montana tickets...

marky -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/4/2007 6:55:50 AM)

[:D]

oooo sounds yummy enuff to meee!!!!

Arctic Blast -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/6/2007 12:00:53 AM)

Wii lightsaber combat, eh? Okay, THAT is intriguing...of course, so was Red Steel, and the game is absolute garbage. Some sort of swordfighting game, and a well made boxing game, would seem to be pretty obvious choices for Wii development.

oi_you_nutter -> RE: Link or Master Chief? (12/6/2007 12:51:41 AM)

the Wii is boatloads of fun for kids of all ages, and if i want a "real" computer game.. i have the PC

a hand-to-hand sword/shield fighting game on the Wii would be excellent, either a fun one in the style of the Wii Sports games or an rpg game as a medieval knight.

a Star Wars Jedi game complete with lightsaber...... now thats a great idea !

never played Zelda or Halo... and no interest in either of them

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI