RE: Ask for help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios

Bombur -> RE: Ask for help (1/9/2008 12:56:23 AM)

Thank you T_K. I will send you samples of the graphics when they are better prepared. I finally found a decent armored truck....

Bombur -> RE: Ask for help (1/9/2008 2:39:03 AM)

Added SF type: Churruca class

Bombur -> RE: Ask for help (1/9/2008 2:57:41 AM)

New SF added

-CL Almirante Cervera class

Bombur -> Question (1/10/2008 3:01:50 AM)

-Should we add cavalry? Was it important in Spanish civil war? From what I know, the Moroccan troops had cavalry units. What about Republican units?

Bombur -> News (1/13/2008 11:24:59 PM)

Tech tree to allow regime specific units worked. Nationalist units and Republican units are two techs that cannot be researched. However, I gave one to them to Republicans and the other to Nationalists. Now it´s only a question of making them pre requisites for specific units. Already worked with Republican UNL-35.
Created a new city type called Guadalajara. Created new Item types called "UNL", "CASA" and "Hispano Suiza". They will be used to place specific factories in certain cities.
Any data on what Spanish cities had shipyards? Up to now I placed one in Ferrol.

Bombur -> Ask for help again (1/16/2008 2:35:25 AM)

-Could anyone make an icon for cavalry? I´m an horrible artist....and I want to include cavalry in the scenario....
-New unit added: Me109C (it will represent all Me109 B/C/D)
-Not sure if I will add Me109E (arrived too early)

T_K -> RE: Ask for help again (1/16/2008 3:12:49 AM)

Do you mean a unit counter or a picture?

Bombur -> RE: Ask for help again (1/17/2008 1:08:33 AM)

A unit counter

T_K -> RE: Ask for help again (1/17/2008 2:15:25 AM)

I'll ask a buddy if I can give you his.

Bombur -> RE: Ask for help again (1/17/2008 2:30:07 AM)

Thank you, T_K. How is your graphic data going?

T_K -> RE: Ask for help again (1/17/2008 3:32:18 AM)

Good. I have a pretty good soviet list and most of them are in jpgs already, the german ones are only half jpg half png but I convert a few every day. But the main thing I'm doing now is put all the data in an excel spreadsheet. Otherwise it's too hard to balance. Too many units and not sorted in any way in the editor.

T_K -> RE: Ask for help again (1/17/2008 2:54:08 PM)

Here you go

[image]http://boinaslava.net/ttt/SFType_cavalry.png[/image]

rickier65 -> RE: Ask for help again (1/17/2008 10:08:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: T_K

Good. I have a pretty good soviet list and most of them are in jpgs already, the german ones are only half jpg half png but I convert a few every day. But the main thing I'm doing now is put all the data in an excel spreadsheet. Otherwise it's too hard to balance. Too many units and not sorted in any way in the editor.

Bombur,

Do you plan to make all the counters into PNG images?

Rick

T_K -> RE: Ask for help again (1/17/2008 10:26:05 PM)

Are you talking to Bombur or me?

rickier65 -> RE: Ask for help again (1/18/2008 1:13:05 AM)

quote:

Are you talking to Bombur or me?

oops, sorry, Bombur I think.

Rick

Bombur -> RE: Ask for help again (1/18/2008 2:11:58 AM)

quote:

Do you intend to create ships too?
Thank you again for the counter.

Bombur -> RE: Ask for help again (1/18/2008 2:13:29 AM)

quote:

Bombur,

Do you plan to make all the counters into PNG images?

Rick

I will be using default counters. I asked for it because there are no modern cavalry counters.

T_K -> RE: Ask for help again (1/18/2008 2:41:37 AM)

I'm not that familiar with WWII ships but eventually might get there. I'm really a continental guy [:D]

Bombur -> RE: Ask for help again (1/19/2008 3:46:10 AM)

New unit created: cavalry, with T_K´s icon. Who will deserve the credits, T_K?
Made some changes in movement costs. Created "fast horse" movement for cavalry.
Still must toy with aircraft movement to set aircraft range.

T_K -> RE: Ask for help again (1/19/2008 4:07:51 AM)

A guy from my own forums, his nickname is gollum but he doesn't post here.

Bombur -> RE: Ask for help again (2/2/2008 7:17:06 PM)

New unit added. Submarine C class

Bombur -> RE: Ask for help again (2/2/2008 7:23:59 PM)

New unit added. Submarine Class B. These mostly republican units will have very low xp ratings, as most officials were killed and no crew members were left wiuth ability to dive the subs and bring them back to surface[:D]

Bombur -> Question: anarchist economy (2/4/2008 3:52:06 PM)

-I´m studying some stuff on the anarchist revolution in Spain. It seems that the collectivization under worker´s management worked pretty well (particularly agrarian collectivization, as opposed to the Soviet disasters) and even authors that aren´t very sympathetic to the far left, as Anthony Beevor, aknowledged this. I´m considering to add a few events to simulate political choices. My idea is to create political options for the Republican player to reach a deal with the anarchist, instead of repressing them as it was made IRL. If the player chooses the historical path he will get a readiness penalty (and the loss of anarchist units). However, if he chooses a deal with anarchists, he will instead get a significant decrease in Soviet help but also a boost in economic performance and won´t get the mentioned penalties. And of course, the International brigades won´t be wasted by repressing Aragon peasants instead of fighting the Nationalists? Do you think the would be another consequences? A deepening of the social revolution would create even further dissent latter?

Bombur -> RE: Question: anarchist economy (2/6/2008 1:46:49 AM)

Added Soviet 45mm AT gun
Added Torpedo Boat T-1 class

Bombur -> RE: Question: anarchist economy (2/18/2008 3:36:31 AM)

Added coastal guns

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI