changing regime symbol and unit color (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

Wilmore -> changing regime symbol and unit color (12/3/2007 6:28:50 PM)

Is there a way to change the regime symbol and unit color (not HQ color) in a ramdom scenario. I went into the edit screen after the scenario was created but did not see the option

rickier65 -> RE: changing regime symbol and unit color (12/3/2007 6:35:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wilmore

Is there a way to change the regime symbol and unit color (not HQ color) in a ramdom scenario. I went into the edit screen after the scenario was created but did not see the option

Yes, go into editor after creating. button Reg. Click on Regime to change, click on blank counter,

to change symbol, click on reg --> statistics --> then near botton left place to change symbol.

Rick

(if not clear, let me know and i'll go slower).

Wilmore -> RE: changing regime symbol and unit color (12/3/2007 7:02:28 PM)

I'm still having trouble changing the regime symbol, when I click the lower left button it ask for a flie, which file opens up the regimes in the game Thank you for your help. I would like to access the historial WWII ones

rickier65 -> RE: changing regime symbol and unit color (12/3/2007 7:38:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wilmore

I'm still having trouble changing the regime symbol, when I click the lower left button it ask for a flie, which file opens up the regimes in the game Thank you for your help. I would like to access the historial WWII ones

If you browse national symbols folder I think you'll find the symbols. There are small symbols for units left corner, as well as national flags. And apparantly you can add your own if your any good with graphicss. (I'm not). You may also have to change the filetype drop down. It might default to BMP and some of the ones you might want are png files. I've started just checking directories, and cycling through all the extensions to see what's in them.

Rick

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI