Computer moves MY units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket Support

genehaynes -> Computer moves MY units (12/8/2007 5:48:17 AM)

While playing the 2nd Ukranian front as the Germans I noticed that during the COMPUTER'S turn some of MY units were moved! I installed the v1.12b patch but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions??

Fred98 -> RE: Computer moves MY units (12/9/2007 3:04:12 AM)

I got this game in late 2003 when it  was released. Since then I have upgraded the PC twice.

In all 3 installs of this game and 4 years of having the game nobody has ever heard of this.

It is not possible for the AI to move your units.  Suggest you show screen shots before and after.
-

genehaynes -> RE: Computer moves MY units (12/9/2007 3:32:39 PM)

Joe,

I posted this problem on the Run5 forum ("Computer is moving my units") and got a response from a person who said he remembered this problem from awhile back. He suggested I install the latest patch.

However, I will try to take some screen shots as you suggested. I've never taken any screen shots from a game, so I might need some help. Trust me Joe, the computer DID move some of my units though.

JSS -> RE: Computer moves MY units (12/9/2007 4:06:48 PM)

One thing to remember is that the patches are not cumulative.

Last patch (v112) only frees you from having CD in the drive to play.  You would need to apply v110, v111, and v112, in order, to see if the patches cure the problem you're seeing.

genehaynes -> RE: Computer moves MY units (12/9/2007 8:59:45 PM)

JSS,

I checked the version as installed "out of the box" from NWS. The title screen indicated it was v1.11. I downloaded & installed v1.12 from this site. I'm thinking I should be on v1.12??

BTW, I'm currently playing TAO and have not encountered this problem. Also, it only happened a couple of times during the 2nd Ukranian scenario.

I really appreciate the suggestions. This is a great game, if it happens again, I'll just assume my "computer commanders" decided to disobey my orders!! Oh, how do you take a screen shot of the game??

JSS -> RE: Computer moves MY units (12/9/2007 10:22:05 PM)

To get a screenshot use the M$ capability (i.e. ctrl + print scr keys).

Paste (ctrl + v) into a program like M$ Paint or Powerpoint (I use Powerpoint as its works best for me).

Then save the graphics file (in powerpoint right click on image to "save image as").

You may want to crop the graphics file to the size desired.

I use photobucket.com to host small jpg files for posting to the threads.

genehaynes -> RE: Computer moves MY units (12/10/2007 6:37:52 AM)

JSS,

Thanks for the info. I'm going to play the scenario again. I'll try to get some screen shots.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI