French Artillery Corps (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

AminMaalouf -> French Artillery Corps (12/8/2007 9:16:55 PM)

How to get the factors to the french artillery corps with saved settings?

Murat -> RE: French Artillery Corps (12/8/2007 9:18:20 PM)

France does not start with any A so the corp is not in the default settings.

AminMaalouf -> RE: French Artillery Corps (12/8/2007 9:32:41 PM)

Ok, I try it with a fresh install. - Thanks.

alaric318 -> RE: French Artillery Corps (12/8/2007 9:53:08 PM)

greetings, it is a bit troublesome at first, artillery factors must be ready (6 months) when you purchase the artillery corps, french or russian, corps counters remain in the pool purchased until next economic phase, so, if you purchase the same "economic tri-month segment", you bipass the segment with the purchase factors and lost it at end of economic phase, or the corps, the solution is to buy the factors counter in a segment economic, bypass a complete tri-month segment (3 months), in this economic phase you will see that in the next economic turn (but at reinforcement segment) you will have ready the factors purchased previously, you then purchase the corps, pass three months, place the corps and add the factors in the reinforcemnt phase, before the economic phase, in example... june 1807, purchase factors, will be ready in december, september 1807, purchase the artillery corps, december 1807 place the corps and add the factors, at end of a economic phase you lost and need re-purchase any and all corps, will show in green for three turns if you purchase them, same goes for guards if you lost the guard corps, hope it helps, it cause me some trouble at begining of my first play of the game,

best regards,

alarick.

AminMaalouf -> RE: French Artillery Corps (12/8/2007 11:15:41 PM)

Thanks,
my installed was messed up.
It works now, though it's likely not to be the last question.

Twotribes -> RE: French Artillery Corps (12/8/2007 11:39:09 PM)

What a retarded system. I am going to lose 3 artillery because i did not know I had to "buy" the artillery corps 3 months before the artillery was ready, That is NOT how I remember the game working at all.

Thresh -> RE: French Artillery Corps (12/8/2007 11:53:57 PM)

Twotribes,

I suggest going back and reading the EiA rulebook then.

Although buying Corps is one of the more common house rules out there...

Todd

Balmoth -> RE: French Artillery Corps (12/9/2007 12:05:20 AM)

I remember having trouble with that rule in the board game as well, so it's the rule and not the computer-version of it thats to blame :-)

heh, In my current game I bought an entire Artillery Corps (12), made a written reminder to myself on remembering to buy the corps, and still failed to do so. Expensive infantry :-)

Next economic phase I almost missing buying a cav corps for cav reinforcements. beating up AIs tend to take away concentration :-)

JavaJoe -> RE: French Artillery Corps (12/9/2007 1:46:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Balmoth

I remember having trouble with that rule in the board game as well, so it's the rule and not the computer-version of it thats to blame :-)

heh, In my current game I bought an entire Artillery Corps (12), made a written reminder to myself on remembering to buy the corps, and still failed to do so. Expensive infantry :-)

Next economic phase I almost missing buying a cav corps for cav reinforcements. beating up AIs tend to take away concentration :-)

I feel your pain.....I've built cavalry without a corps to drop it in on a regular basis.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI