Major Naval Combat - No Combat Bug - Attached file for Marshall (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

chuckj118 -> Major Naval Combat - No Combat Bug - Attached file for Marshall (12/12/2007 10:53:50 AM)

Here's a big battle between GB and Spain. The system just won't work. I picked both GB stack and Spain stack...nothing happens. I have attached save file so you can examine it.

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Major Naval Combat - No Combat Bug - Attached file for Marshall (12/12/2007 3:29:36 PM)

Nalamin:

Make sure that you end your phase to allow the game to move into the naval combat phase. NOW, I did find a problem where The Brits and Spanish end up on the same side but with the help of your save game, I was able to dup and fix this.

chuckj118 -> RE: Major Naval Combat - No Combat Bug - Attached file for Marshall (12/12/2007 7:08:52 PM)

[:D] Wonderful! [&o][&o][&o]

I used the attack button...that doesn't do it huh?

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Major Naval Combat - No Combat Bug - Attached file for Marshall (12/12/2007 11:52:22 PM)

The attack button will only setup the attack to be resolved in the naval combat phase. You still need to setup the attack in the move phase then resolve after the move phase (combat phase). The only combat that can happen in the move phase is interceptions.

chuckj118 -> RE: Major Naval Combat - No Combat Bug - Attached file for Marshall (12/13/2007 11:49:34 PM)

That will explain alot of the confusion I think. Thanks!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI