Militia casualties (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

von Curow -> Militia casualties (12/12/2007 10:17:52 PM)

I think this was already posted but I couldn't find it. I just wanted to confirm it in case it hasn't been confirmed.

Fought a battle against France. After Round 2 France had 3i, 1c, 17m. They took 9 casualties in Round 3. The computer reported French losses for the round as 3i, 1c. Although the morale loss was higher than normally allows militia losses to be taken during a battle, the rule allows militia losses to be accrued if no other factors are available to take as losses.

Especially since militia are still counted for the purposes of causing casualties!

prielo -> RE: Militia casualties (12/13/2007 12:36:24 PM)

I posted it here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1641661

but didn't get any reply... :(

Greets

Patrick

Monadman -> RE: Militia casualties (12/13/2007 1:44:35 PM)

Sorry guys, I put it on my list of things to check out but kept putting it off. Marshall got the report but he may need a file for it. I’ll set up some test battles today and see it I can duplicate your find so that we can get this fix in for the upcoming patch.

Thanks

Richard

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Militia casualties (12/13/2007 3:37:16 PM)

Hey guys:

I did find a problem with the code that could have caused this BUT I have not duplicated the issue yet nor confirmed the fix. We're working it...

DCWhitworth -> RE: Militia casualties (12/15/2007 3:27:09 AM)

Just to add my voice to this, I have encountered this issue twice now.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI