Problem with assingments (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Play Development System (PDS)

mudrick -> Problem with assingments (12/13/2007 1:25:21 AM)

Every time I give say a RB a "move to", no matter what I hit afterwards, he moves there too. I end up having 30 paths just trying to hit something to make it stop. I'm sure there is an easy fix for this, I just don't know it.

David Winter -> RE: Problem with assingments (12/13/2007 2:57:29 AM)

Hi.

Are you talking about not being able to exit the draw route mode? If so, just Right-Click anywhere on the field. That should stop the process of adding command points.

Every point added to a route has the [MOVETO][NEXTPOINT] as the default command set. If you want to change the command sets for a specific point, you need to replace the [MOVETO][NEXTPOINT] with another command set.

So you might replace the default
[MOVETO][NEXTPOINT]

with
[LOOKFORPASS][TRUE]
[WAITFOR][.5]
[MOVETO][ENDZONE]

as an example.

Does that help?

thanks
David

Marauders -> RE: Problem with assingments (12/13/2007 4:05:52 AM)

Mudrick, right click on the playing field away from the path to stop creating paths.

Then click on the player to highlight him and his path.

You may edit the paths from the command points and go back in and add or change commands.  Note that any command after the MoveTo: command will not be executed, because the player is already moving to the next point.

mudrick -> RE: Problem with assingments (12/13/2007 6:21:50 AM)

Ugh, thanks.  I thought I tried that.  I knew there had to be an easy solution.  Well now, that makes a big difference.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI