bidding (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

mrpharmacist -> bidding (12/13/2007 3:01:26 PM)

Ok i've downloaded the gap,but now i would appreciate some help with how to use it i.e creating and sending the file?A step by step walk through would be nice.

Thanks.

Monadman -> RE: bidding (12/13/2007 3:26:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mrpharmacist

Ok i've downloaded the gap,but now i would appreciate some help with how to use it i.e creating and sending the file?A step by step walk through would be nice.

Thanks.

Bid and Selection Procedure using the GAP:

Enter your name, email address, address confirmation and an 8-letter (lower case) password. The password created during this time is designed to protect the player’s EiANW gamestart file and subsequent turn files throughout play.

In the bid screen, enter your bids for each of the seven major powers. Bids are capped at 30 victory points with any ties broken using a non-repeating random number event. You may not bid the same number twice (i.e. no duplications allowed). Also during the bid procedure, players can choose which pre-existing wars they would declare should they win control of a specific major power. When completed, the player follows the on screen instructions and sends the bid file to either the game host or a non-playing arbitrator, who will use the GAP to compare the bids according to the following order: Great Britain, France, Russia, Austria, Prussia, Spain and Turkey.

The host (or arbitrator) also has the ability of selecting the Britain and France at war option at this time. Afterwards, the host (or arbitrator) will send those results, which are written to a text file, by email to all clients. The major power selection data generated by this program can then be easily imported into EiANW by the host (or arbitrator) of the PBEM game by simply clicking an “import” button found in EiANW (a separate file is created by the GAP for this purpose).

Enjoy

Richard

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI