Cannot Change Theater of Operations (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

AbramsGunner -> Cannot Change Theater of Operations (9/15/2000 2:35:00 AM)

I have tried this several times. When playing the WWII campaign as the Germans and I try to change the theater from either Western Europe to North Africa I am still fight in Western Europe. This happens no mater what theather I begin in and which I try to change to. I always stay in the original theather of operations. Anyone else experience this too??

Grumble -> (9/15/2000 3:01:00 AM)

Not exactly clear on what's happening. Just because the button says "Western Europe" it will send you to NA if that's the active campaign historically. Check the date you're playing in. If it's before the historical start of the campaign (Feb 1941 for NA, June 1941 for USSR) you're not going anywhere.

Rhone -> (9/15/2000 3:15:00 AM)

On a similiar note, and it might be your situation. I am playing a long campaign U.S. Army (sorry, not the specialized campaign, Wild Bill, but I'll get to that one). In the initial assault vs. Morrocco I preview the map and it shows a Summer map. And when I start the scenario, the map is a completely different desert map (which is what I was expecting initially and got [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img] )

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI