Timed Game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Panzer Leader -> Timed Game (9/15/2000 2:47:00 AM)

Bug or not? When I quit a "Timed Game," I am not taken back to the main menu, instead the game shuts down completely and I have to restart it. Also, can you play the regular (2 player) scenarios as a solitaire Timed Game or is that exclusively for scenarios designed for multi-player Online mode? When I try, the computer opponent won't move its units.

Paul Vebber -> (9/15/2000 3:20:00 AM)

The timed game is simply the online game played against an AI opponent. The scenario needs to saved as a 2 player online game to be used. It is primarily meant to be played in battle generator mode to practice for online play.

Panzer Leader -> (9/15/2000 3:45:00 AM)

OK, thanks Paul. I DO want to practice for online play, but I want to play other scenarios with the features of an online game. So how do I save a given scenario as a 2 player online game and will it still be playable in other modes? Do I use the "Solitaire Game" Editor? I already know about the F1 and F2 hotkeys.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI