I am available by phone to assist newbies (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

chuckj118 -> I am available by phone to assist newbies (12/14/2007 12:46:48 AM)

I would like to offer myself once again as a by phone tutor to help anyone that needs it get started in the game.

I can call using my phone (since I have unlimited service). You can reach me at chuckj118@adelphia.net to set something up.

----------------

New players out there just remember ---

1) This is a simulation of a boardgame that worked in "phases". So you have to think in phases to play it on the PC.
2) All of your initial forces must be placed on the map. Use the auto-setup button at the start if you must --- this the the last button on the right, top row of buttons in the lower left of the screen.
3) Remember that ALL Markers (corps/fleets) have to loaded with at least 1 "factor" of troops or be removed. This is often the problem when you can't get done with setup.

Good Luck!

Erik Rutins -> RE: I am available by phone to assist newbies (12/14/2007 1:36:45 AM)

I just want to thank you for offering to do this, it's a truly wonderful thing to help fellow gamers like this.

1LTRambo -> RE: I am available by phone to assist newbies (12/14/2007 5:53:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nalamin

I would like to offer myself once again as a by phone tutor to help anyone that needs it get started in the game.

Good Luck!

Will you accept Collect Calls from Iraq?[sm=Tank-fahr09.gif][:D][:D][:D]

Murat -> RE: I am available by phone to assist newbies (12/14/2007 7:43:39 PM)

The military doesn't give you free calling and postage? [X(] Damn generals are out buying new golf clubs with your $$$ [:@]

1LTRambo -> RE: I am available by phone to assist newbies (12/15/2007 4:28:03 AM)

We don't get free phone calls but we do get free postage for snail mail. It's not the American Generals but the Iraqis that are siphoning off billions of dollars from where they are supposed to be used to their own pockets.[:@][:@][:@] Corruption is horrible here.
By the way, the comment about the phone call was a joke as I can't purchase the game yet. Have to wait until I come home on leave. Left the credit card at home you know. Not to many places over here that accept Visa, at least no places anywhere near here.[:)]

Murat -> RE: I am available by phone to assist newbies (12/15/2007 4:32:29 AM)

That is what GF/wife is for but then again if they knew where your credit card was I imagine you would have bigger problems than not being able to get EiANW.

1LTRambo -> RE: I am available by phone to assist newbies (12/15/2007 4:37:05 AM)

Ha Ha Ha[:D][:D][:D] Very true. I have to go home and convince my wife that this is a worthwile purchase. But only after I butter her up ofcourse.[;)]

SC_Dawg -> RE: I am available by phone to assist newbies (12/15/2007 4:18:13 PM)

You just stepping off the plane in one piece should be enough butter.

Thank you for your service.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI