no room for storage (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

mbansol -> no room for storage (12/14/2007 7:22:09 AM)

Ok I bought the game the day it came out. I was able to play it perfectly for 3 days. Never downloading anything or changed settings. Now all of the sudden when i try to load a game or start a new game it gives me an error "No storage left to continue"

I uninstalled and re-installed the game same effect
I changed my RAM settings to handle more then when it worked same effect
I upgraded to the latest directx same affect.
I have not downloaded anything or changed any setting since getting the game

So I was wondering why it would work great for 3 days and then just peter out...

Any ideas on how to make it work again

Frusterated Michael

Alan_Bernardo -> RE: no room for storage (12/14/2007 7:36:10 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mbansol

Ok I bought the game the day it came out. I was able to play it perfectly for 3 days. Never downloading anything or changed settings. Now all of the sudden when i try to load a game or start a new game it gives me an error "No storage left to continue"

I uninstalled and re-installed the game same effect
I changed my RAM settings to handle more then when it worked same effect
I upgraded to the latest directx same affect.
I have not downloaded anything or changed any setting since getting the game

So I was wondering why it would work great for 3 days and then just peter out...

Any ideas on how to make it work again

Frusterated Michael

Dunno-- maybe it's hard drive storage. Check to see how much you have. If you don't have a set size for your Windows' swap file, it could get bigger and thus give you less hard drive space, for instance.

Alan

mbansol -> RE: no room for storage (12/14/2007 8:44:16 AM)

Nah, its not hard drive storage I have 9gb open to be used. I also upped my ram usage to use more open harddrive storage and I still get the same message.

It worked with less available in both before just not sure why it would suddenly give me the storage error when  everything (After I started failing) is even better then when it was working and suddenly stopped

ess1 -> RE: no room for storage (12/14/2007 11:47:11 AM)

This has been reported before: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=1646623
I suffer same problem.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI