Leader Assignment BUG - Game Stopping (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

Spartan07 -> Leader Assignment BUG - Game Stopping (12/19/2007 11:00:04 AM)

Guys,
The game stops in a loop with this bug. Playing Prussia against AI. Field battle just occured with Blucher attached to a single corps. The battle ended with the Prussians having to remove exactly all the factors remaining in the Prussian Corps. This meant the corps was removed leaving Blucher on his own in an area with only a garrison.

Moving to reinforcement phase its impossible to move forward as I keep getting the error:
"Blucher is an unassigned leader, all leaders must be assigned".

nappy -> RE: Leader Assignment BUG - Game Stopping (12/19/2007 2:52:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nego

Guys,
The game stops in a loop with this bug. Playing Prussia against AI. Field battle just occured with Blucher attached to a single corps. The battle ended with the Prussians having to remove exactly all the factors remaining in the Prussian Corps. This meant the corps was removed leaving Blucher on his own in an area with only a garrison.

Moving to reinforcement phase its impossible to move forward as I keep getting the error:
"Blucher is an unassigned leader, all leaders must be assigned".

Ive seen this a few times .. normally the leader is captured. Yet it doesnt stop the game for me, the leader is usually popped off during the re-enforcement step.

Naps

Marshall Ellis -> RE: Leader Assignment BUG - Game Stopping (12/19/2007 11:58:24 PM)

Mike:

Was this something you could send me?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI