DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

Morgan60 -> DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (12/20/2007 7:06:06 AM)

I understand that this is not the right venue to post this message and not wishing to sound like a whinger but as I cannot get customer or tech support to answer my emails (5 in total) so I will try here.

I purchased EiA on the 12th December from the Australian store (but was routed to the European store). I purchased the physical and download option.

I cannot get the download to work, I disable the cookie thing (can you tell I'm a Luddite) and also turned off my virus protection, cleared the cookie cache as well, but I still can't get it to work. ARRRRGH![:(]

I also note with some dismay that my physical order is still pending, even though the website says that stock will be shipped on the 14th. It is now the 20th and I would have expected that even with some backlog it would have shipped by now.

The thing that really ticks me off is the lack of response from anybody .... not good customer service.[:@]

I bought EiA because 1. It is a great game and 2. The dialogs in the forums have been wonderfully informative and it seems to my poor understanding that there is a very good community here .... which (not wishing to harp on things) is let down by poor customer service.

I would also like to note that there seems a similair and equally good scene happening with Highway to the Reich. I would very much like this game as well but am loathe to commit more funds and receive more aggravation given my experience here.

Hope you can help.

Murat -> RE: DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (12/20/2007 8:33:25 AM)

Well my physical just arrived today and I had no problems with the digital but I used the US site.

Morgan60 -> RE: DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (12/20/2007 3:03:50 PM)

Bugger[:)]

Erik Rutins -> RE: DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (12/20/2007 3:21:15 PM)

Morgan60,

Who have you been e-mailing? You should be using support@matrixgames.com

Regards,

- Erik

Morgan60 -> RE: DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (12/21/2007 12:37:48 AM)

Hello Erik,

Thank you for your response. I have been sending emails through the link on the customer support FAQ page.

Morgan60 -> RE: DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (12/22/2007 9:07:00 AM)

Well I have now sent 7 (count 'em folks) emails to customer service and no response

Seriously Fed Up!!!!!!

What now?

Marshall Ellis -> RE: DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (12/22/2007 2:23:00 PM)

Morgan60:

Are you still having download issues?

Marc von Martial -> RE: DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (12/22/2007 3:52:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Morgan60

Well I have now sent 7 (count 'em folks) emails to customer service and no response

Seriously Fed Up!!!!!!

What now?

To which email adress did you sent the mails? Did you contact support@matrixgames.com as Erik asked? Or did you write to DR, the guys that run our e-store?

Morgan60 -> RE: DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (12/25/2007 3:44:40 AM)

Hello Marc,

I have now heard from customer service, thank you.

My sincere apologies too, I did not realize that your e-store is a different company to Matrix Games.

They have given me some things to try and hopefully that will go well.

Apologies for my impatience and my intemperence.

Regards,

Chris

Morgan60 -> RE: DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (12/25/2007 3:55:10 AM)

Hello Marshall,

Yes thank you I have now heard from customer service.

I would also like to apologize for the imtemperence of my emails. I was emailing Digital River, I am sorry but I did not realize that they were a different company to Matrix.

Hopefully all will be well now.

Thanks for your input and assistance.

Marshall Ellis -> RE: DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS (12/26/2007 7:44:08 PM)

Morgan60:

Great to hear! No apologies necessary!
Let us know if you have more questions / issues!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI