Lack of information of Diplomatic resolution (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

La Provence -> Lack of information of Diplomatic resolution (12/20/2007 8:16:23 PM)

When a "great" event occur in the diplomatic phase, nothing appears on the screen to inform us !

A little window like those for the beginning of the phase ... [8|]

"GB surrender to you,
Remove 2 fleet and Nelson,
You gain 8 PP"

For exemple [8|]

Monadman -> RE: Lack of information of Diplomatic resolution (12/20/2007 10:29:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: La Provence

When a "great" event occur in the diplomatic phase, nothing appears on the screen to inform us !

A little window like those for the beginning of the phase ... [8|]

"GB surrender to you,
Remove 2 fleet and Nelson,
You gain 8 PP"

For exemple [8|]

I agree. Just like DoW’s, surrenders deserve a suitable announcement. The players, then appropriately notified, could look to the status info window for the details.

Richard

Naxias -> RE: Lack of information of Diplomatic resolution (12/20/2007 11:32:13 PM)

Perhaps even a message options page where you can setup which types of messages you want displayed in a popup box.
(Would be nice in the log too BTW. Personally I find it a bit crowded with useless infortation, especially the lines that say a country started/ended a phase)

Nappy1805 -> RE: Lack of information of Diplomatic resolution (12/20/2007 11:52:53 PM)

Please!  The only indication I have of a surrender is the heartstopping moment I realize all my corps have vanished, only to discover them in nearby minor countries.

A little screen would be perfect!  Even better, have a pic of some ambassador grovelling before my magnificence... [:'(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI