RE: Christmas Patch coming soon (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

Twotribes -> RE: Christmas Patch coming soon (1/3/2008 5:45:07 AM)

In WAW they both go to the higher amount.

ghoward -> RE: Christmas Patch coming soon (1/4/2008 3:56:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

-HQ will only show listbox above 16 subformations

Between 9 and 15 subformations in a HQ (I assume its the whole range) only 4 attributes per subformation can be displayed. The missing one is expierience (xp) Where else can the xp level of these subformations (the staff, for instance) be found?

Twotribes -> RE: Christmas Patch coming soon (1/4/2008 6:43:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: barerabbit

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

-HQ will only show listbox above 16 subformations

Between 9 and 15 subformations in a HQ (I assume its the whole range) only 4 attributes per subformation can be displayed. The missing one is expierience (xp) Where else can the xp level of these subformations (the staff, for instance) be found?

Click on the subformation and go to formation screen.

Xenomath -> RE: Christmas Patch coming soon (1/4/2008 2:58:34 PM)

quote:

I am sure these costs are set by the scenario designer

Unless they aren't and the default values are used.

ghoward -> RE: Christmas Patch coming soon (1/4/2008 9:40:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

Click on the subformation and go to formation screen.

Thanks, Twotribes for taking the time to answer.

At risk of annoying someone whose expierence is greater than mine, on the "formation screen" (I assume you mean the screen that is called by clicking on the picture of the subformation to the right of the formation display which is below the main map--the screen with the disband button on it) I can find no specific information about THIS subformation, except the number of units within it, which is contained in the screen title. If you are finding current XP, RD, MO, or AP level info on this screen, could you navigate me to the spot. I do have the capacity to be that blind (took years to develope), but I have looked 10 or 12 times, and this screen (that I woiuld dub a subformation screen) seems to be the same screen that is called from the question mark icon on the production display, and contains only generic info about that unit type. Thanks for your indulgence.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI