HELP! Tried to update "MY Profile" and am now locked out of forums (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Admiral Spruance -> HELP! Tried to update "MY Profile" and am now locked out of forums (12/21/2007 5:24:55 PM)

I tried to update the information on "My Profile" last night. Since I updated an obsolete email address from 3 years ago I was asked for some kind of confirmation that required an email password. In attempting to comply with this I inadvertantly reset the password for my user name. When I try to enter the forums via my user name with the new password Im told that I need to activate my account first by responding to the registration confirmation email. When I attempt to respond to the registration confirmation email Im told "The email has either been confirmed or not confirmed" and then sometimes Im sent a new password for my user name which will not work until activated AND I AM NEVER ABLE TO ACTIVATE IT. Im stuck in some kind of a virtual feedback loop and unable to enter the forums.

I had my wife register under this user name so I could contact the forum. Could an administrator or someone else who could help me please contact me via email at racndoc@yahoo.com.

Bill(AdmSpruance)

Erik Rutins -> RE: HELP! Tried to update "MY Profile" and am now locked out of forums (12/27/2007 12:53:25 PM)

Sent you an e-mail

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI