Display problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

Rodak -> Display problem (12/27/2007 12:38:21 AM)

Hi, I just installed Maximum Football and something is wrong with the display. Looks like I'm in wrong resolution, but I can't find where to change it. I right clicked into the icon and went into properties and could not find it.I also changed the res on my desk top just hoping it would effect the game but it didn't. I run a GeForce5200 with latest drivers.

Thanks

Tbird -> RE: Display problem (12/27/2007 2:55:53 AM)

if you can start a quick play you can change it there

or use window mode

place a blank txt file in the root directory and call windowmode.txt and then start the game

I can't remember what the default resolution is but for window mode it's 800x600

David Winter -> RE: Display problem (12/27/2007 5:16:25 AM)

Hi.

Tbird is correct, the default resolution is 800*600 for the main screens and something of your choice for the 3D game play (based on what your graphic card supports).

I'm going to go with the assumption that this problem is occuring on the game start menu rather than the 3d game play portion. Are you running the game in a multiple monitor situation? If so, try running with just the single, primary monitor and see if that makes a difference.

thanks
David

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI