Minor problem with Pirate War Scenario in WestPac (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Larry Bond's Harpoon - Commander's Edition

SmittyG -> Minor problem with Pirate War Scenario in WestPac (12/28/2007 12:37:51 AM)

The Pirate War scenario in the WestPac battleset has a problem with the Blue Victory conditions. When I use the SE, it shows VC #2 ( an "AND" VC) requires the sinking of 2 LCU's, but I can't find any RED LCU's. I wonder if the designer thought LCU should for Land Combat Units instead of Landing Craft, Utility.

Also I have noted a change to the SE from all previous versions. While not actually a bug, it is annoying. Previously, when adding the same aircraft type to multiple ships in a group, the aircraft type remained highlighted for easily adding to the next ship. With the latest version of the SE, it shifts the selection highlight to the previous aircraft type in the list. When you shift to select the next ship to add an aircraft to, it then shifts up one more slot in the list, often shifting the original aircraft type out of the selection box. This requires working the scroll bar and extra mouse activity. It would be nice if it remained as it was previously.

Thx,

Smitty

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI