Frustrated with "loss of password" support on the "Members" site (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support

MasterChief81 -> Frustrated with "loss of password" support on the "Members" site (12/29/2007 2:29:04 AM)

Before I get blasted... yes I have posted this in the General Tech Support forum and I sent an email to the "Members" Support contact link. I am not getting any responses and I am chopping at the bit to download the patch! If anyone has a suggestion or insight with the following issue...please throw me a bone!

I am desperately trying to download the new 1.10 beta patch for Advanced Tactics and would really appreciate some assistance!

I have forgotten my password for the members area.

I clicked the "forgot password" button and supplied my email address but get no response and my account info is not emailed to me.

In frustration I created a new account and the info for the new account was sent to my email account just fine. However, now I cannot register my products with the new account because I get a “product registration key already used” message (From my original account obviously). Without registering I can't download the beta patch!!

P.S. I also emailed the Member Support Contact and supplied my original UserID and Email address (yep I realy did purchase and register this product) but I have not gotten a response.

MasterChief81 -> RE: Frustrated with "loss of password" support on the "Members" site (12/29/2007 6:18:13 PM)

A fellow gamer helped me out on this one! A special thanks to him and everyone else that goes out of their way to help other gamers

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI