PureSim Baseball/Vista Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

kc130fr -> PureSim Baseball/Vista Problem (12/30/2007 11:34:03 PM)

I bought a new computer that is running Vista. When I try to load my PureSim Baseball 2007 I get a message telling me that Vista is not supported but it allows me to finish the setup. During setup I get a message saying that the dxg222.dll has not been added to the computer's registry. It specifies an ActiveX Object problem. The game finishes loading and puts a shortcut on the desk top but trying to play the game results in a "unexpected error; quitting" message. All the other options including the link to Matrix work. It just will not allow game play. I tried adding the registry entry for the dll manually but get an error code 0x80004005. Does anyone know any way to get the game to load properly?

Terl -> RE: PureSim Baseball/Vista Problem (12/30/2007 11:38:22 PM)

Not sure how to fix it but you may get faster replies by putting this question directly in the PureSim forum Puresim Tech Support a bunch of subforums below [:)]

puresimmer -> RE: PureSim Baseball/Vista Problem (1/2/2008 1:33:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kc130fr

I bought a new computer that is running Vista. When I try to load my PureSim Baseball 2007 I get a message telling me that Vista is not supported but it allows me to finish the setup. During setup I get a message saying that the dxg222.dll has not been added to the computer's registry. It specifies an ActiveX Object problem. The game finishes loading and puts a shortcut on the desk top but trying to play the game results in a "unexpected error; quitting" message. All the other options including the link to Matrix work. It just will not allow game play. I tried adding the registry entry for the dll manually but get an error code 0x80004005. Does anyone know any way to get the game to load properly?

Update to the latest version of PureSim 2007 and you'll be all set. All the instructions for upgrading are here:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1420849

kc130fr -> RE: PureSim Baseball/Vista Problem (1/3/2008 4:23:48 AM)

Thanx, puresimmer, it works like a charm. That final update did the trick. [&o]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI